CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What a win by nV to take TWO best of 7s, especially during this time of night. Liquid choked bad but they showed at LAN that its not just gonna be Optic and nV at Finals who are gonna compete.

Well its almost 11am here in the UK, fair play again to everyone stretching out the event.

Amazing series... to bad no one was awake to see it.

Honestly, after ugc, omniview needs to be a thing at every tournament.

I'd be perfectly ok with more games being played on side stationsin the interest of time so long as there is a way to catch everything.

Edit: have there been any other pro teams to win from the losers bracket in h5 tourneys?

I'll be the first to admit that StrongSide isnt the best in commentary, but I love his passion during events.

During the last match. Mikwen just stuck someone with a plasma off a wall. Strongside goes into hype mode. A few moments later nv have closed the gap and walshy says "yes like you said it's now an 11 kill game-" strongside quickly cuts him off with "Who cares?!" Continuing on intensely describing the action. It was gold (basically- I agree)./

• Upvote (+1) 3

Such a clutch performance from NV. They were down by so much in that last game, and the resiliency they showed was simply incredible. I really thought they were done multiple times during that last series, but wow, just wow. 

Great job by Liquid; they're such a good team. 

1146AM in Prague. I need to actually get some work done now....

• Upvote (+1) 1

but they showed at LAN that its not just gonna be Optic and nV at Finals who are gonna compete.

Yeah, it's just gonna be Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What a series. Shoutout to the spectators, crew, casters, sponsors, and the players. Some of the best series of H5 at this event.  :walshy:

What a win by nV to take TWO best of 7s, especially during this time of night. Liquid choked bad but they showed at LAN that its not just gonna be Optic and nV at Finals who are gonna compete.

Well its almost 11am here in the UK, fair play again to everyone stretching out the event.

Not really, if anything this exposed their highly volatile style of play. They're not built to win bo7s, only bo5, and there aren't any of the latter at finals

nv only played one day

Even more so! In a city like Vegas, you're playing with a lot more joysticks to make that kind of cash in a day.