CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

pgl's last event was really solid. everyone said it was one of the best events in a long time. i think it was in indianapolis?

I don't mean production wise or venue wise as I think both are really good just the time they need to fix, less streamed matches or something so the finals are at a more reasonable hour.

I much preferred MLG's handling of a team making it thru LB Finals who lost to the team who won WB.

Start off where they left off and make it best of 11.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is still going? Iwent to bed 9 hours ago, at that point I was already watching for 6 hours... wtf man

• Upvote (+1) 4

Walshy calling out that Championship Monday hype.

As hard as its been for the pros, fair play to the production team for going all this time, same for commentators.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not very fair for the winners side since they couldn't get a loss and keep running like the other team.

What do you mean?

Let's say TL 3-1'd nV.

You don't think TL would take a 2 game lead in a best of 11? To only need to go 3-4 and win?

I wish we could see the vetoes but I can't see any other reason that truth would get through unless Stasis was an option but that map better be removed next season nobody likes that map.  :uncledrew:

These casters sound exhausted.

its no wonder why we're getting all these listen ins. grandaddy walsh will need to sleep for weeks to recover.

I woke up this morning, and immedietly went to the forums to  see who won. I was catching up on the last 15 pages watching all the clips, and building the suspense within me. Come to realize, its 11AM in Prague, and NV Liquid are STILL playing.

Part of me feels bad for the players, part of me is so excited to see them play live! 

• Upvote (+1) 3