CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shoutout to ALG for having an incredible LAN run. I honestly thought they wouldn't get nearly as far as they did. What a run; never doubting ALG (on lan) again. 

Shoutout to Falcated too. Crazy improvement from the beginning of the season.

I feel like they would have had better odds against TL. Matchups are crazy mun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

10 to 8, just showered and had a bite to eat, and now got time for some Halo on a Monday morning before I head to uni.

• Upvote (+1) 2

No way nV is gonna beat a motivated Liquid on two best of 7 series

Penguin tweeted earlier he's had a headache and a fever and is playing on almost no sleep today.

Zane's a monster.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My lord. I was kidding when i thought this would still be going. Wasnt the las vegas mayor supposed to help close this thing? What a joke 343. Good thing you guys dont need mlg to run these lans

• Downvote (-1) 1

is it just me or is it a little weird Scion is playing against a team that has a player called Scionizzle

Super crazy to see somebody I went to high school with (Scionizzle) in a Halo event on stream. Sure he fell to Scion, but he's been only moving further up in the scene and it's really cool to see. Still remember him shitting on me in H3.

Also I'm super behind, just finished watching Saturday's matches. Really shitty to see that server crash with 3sup and 6S, glad it didn't screw 3s. That should never happen in a live event, ESPECIALLY when it's a private server.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am impressed that there are 4500 viewers at this point. 343, you have an audience and community that deserve so much better than this

Would love to know how many of those people fell asleep with the stream on. lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

They really need to do a better job of running these tourneys man I know it's not easy trust me I've done it. But having the finals starting at 3am est for two best of 7s is just fair to the players or the viewers.

I'm going to have to lay down and watch this tourney. This is just going on way too late.

• Upvote (+1) 1

god damn liquid knows how to play truth ctf. it's almost like their strat is to let nV cap so they can counter cap + cap really fast just off of spawn kills

• Downvote (-1) 1

They really need to do a better job of running these tourneys man I know it's not easy trust me I've done it. But having the finals starting at 3am est for two best of 7s is just fair to the players or the viewers.

pgl's last event was really solid. everyone said it was one of the best events in a long time. i think it was in indianapolis?

Damn, i fell asleep long ago...wake up to take a 3am piss and the tourney is still going on! Still over 6k viewers (edit 4.5k now)

This is cray... but i guess I'm up for good.

• Upvote (+1) 1