CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We still have 3 more matches. Potentially 4. It's nearly 1am EST. I've been up since 6am. I need more beer.

I didn't mind it going late on saturday cause its saturday, but it running this late on a sunday is unacceptable. Players aside, viewers have obligations the next day. This is the first event I'm not gonna finish because of how late its gonna go. I really wanted to watch str8 go all the way but I'm out

They fucked up the player cams and the layout... damn. That.. or Mikwen got fat and Spartan got a tan.  :holmes:

:thinking:  :thinking:  :thinking:

55e8b80cc4257162576caa72af0d0152.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

12:30am Monday and I'm throwing in the towel. Gotta get up early for work. Glad I was able to stay up long enough to see E7 lose so many matches. That was fun at least. But time to go be a 30+ yr old entitled millennial and do the irresponsible thing of going to sleep so I'm able to get to work tomorrow. So I have money to pay bills and take care of my family. I'm such a disgrace. :)

Congrats to whoever wins whatever

serves you right you entitled millenial ;-)

nV's stronghold game has been looking like crap I don't think they've won a single stronghold game against other pros teams this tournament.

Str8 Rippin is my only hope but these lans showcase the true skill of ALG. 

Or is it just that Ace+Heinz+APG+Eco have a mental block against Contra+Devon on LAN?

• Upvote (+1) 2

The later this tournament goes, does that benefit Liquid? 3/4 of the team is from the west coast and is more used to being up at this hour. Not saying it would be the reason they win cuz they're clearly a great team, but it could play a factor.

The later this tournament goes, does that benefit Liquid? 3/4 of the team is from the west coast and is more used to being up at this hour. Not saying it would be the reason they win cuz they're clearly a great team, but it could play a factor.

Not to mention Spartan is also nocturnal... It could definitely

NV scrims late, and mikwen self admittedly has the worst sleeping schedule imaginable. No it's not an excuse
  • Downvote (-1) 1