CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Seems odd to have scheduled the flight then.

Tournament was supposed to be over by then. Roy and Lunch have jobs. Ninja probably just wants to be home, especially if his team is gone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seems odd to have scheduled the flight then.

I mean, if you are trying your best to make it back to a 9-5 job on Monday it makes sense. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

That Cratos controller needs a "Daddy" signature to commemorate the LAN.  Who would sign it though?  Cratos or Randa?

no amount of emma can salvage this tourney for me at this point.

If Str8 wins, I don't care if this thing goes to 9 AM. :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good night everybody, it's 3:30 AM here in Brazil, time to go to sleep. Please keep posting the bests moments of the tourney, tomorrow the first thing I will do is check here for content and of course Emma.

• Upvote (+1) 7

10:30 is my normal sleepy time. not sure i'll be able to make it past 11:00.

but i'm going to try. 

i feel bad for anybody who works out east.

West Coast here, currently watching these Halo matches at 9.30pm  ;)

WEST COAST BEST COAST

we hit 8k today so yeah...

For a non-Halo twitch channel this is passable I guess? With no Optic this is best that could be hoped for really.

You guys can say whatever you want, but that Forge megazord demonstration was fucking cool lol.

It shows you how passionate and creative the community is. Anyway, time to fucking finish this tournament 343. C'mon.

Progress may be slow. But slow progress is progress nonetheless. 

true

For a non-Halo twitch channel this is passable I guess? With no Optic this is best that could be hoped for really.

it's not great but it's not terrible

ESA hit 15k with optic

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys can say whatever you want, but that Forge megazord demonstration was fucking cool lol.

It shows you how passionate and creative the community is. Anyway, time to fucking finish this tournament 343. C'mon.

Most of those gametype are cool as shit and 343 didnt do anything with them. Hungry hippos and Roman race are sick too
  • Upvote (+1) 1

12:30am Monday and I'm throwing in the towel. Gotta get up early for work. Glad I was able to stay up long enough to see E7 lose so many matches. That was fun at least. But time to go be a 30+ yr old entitled millennial and do the irresponsible thing of going to sleep so I'm able to get to work tomorrow. So I have money to pay bills and take care of my family. I'm such a disgrace. :)

Congrats to whoever wins whatever

• Upvote (+1) 6

I just cannot wrap my head around how this tournament has been ran. I want to make so many nasty, negative shitposts but know there's no point. The guys in charge of HCS just don't care about doing their jobs well.

At least I get to watch some more Birthday Ola.