CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If they do post pone it then they should be starting the stream like 3 hours earlier then they normally so we can get in as many matches as possible.

I'm just so glad they took literally 0 of the recommendations from that reddit thread Ske7ch started or even something they could have learned to do better from OC and UGC, especially taking tips from UGC

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It seems that Rammy is coaching Starboys? Unfortunate, would have liked to see him playing in this tournament. 

He is, 3sUp already qualified for Open Finals which starts after this one because their placing in Orange County

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just so glad they took literally 0 of the recommendations from that reddit thread Ske7ch started or even something they could have learned to do better from OC and UGC, especially taking tips from UGC

We can now leave feedback that casual viewers don't watch Halo tourneys at 3am EST.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is this event seriously going until 3:00 - 5:00AM EST tonight?

I talked to proverb since he's pretty decent with brackets he predicts based off the way it's scheduled now that it'll be over around 3-4 PST.

Obviously an educated guess but who knows

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can teabag me.

You can shoot my body.

You can yell at me across the mainstage.

But kill me and then eating a Cheeto? You just made it personal.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3