CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Stellur and cratos... this should be interesting

I saw Stellur hanging out with Bubu Shooter and Cratos this morning. (Mainly Bubu but still). Makes me laugh.  :simms:

I get what you're saying but it doesn't sound like he's being fired. I'm sure he does not want anyone's sympathy.

Well, i should have said i am happy he is leaving whatever the reason is.

Surely 343 will realize how much of a priority it is to include LAN into Halo 6 right? Arguably the extreme majority of competitors are not happy having to play online at an event and it seems like most of them have been vocal about this point. No LAN is incredibly baffling to me, but maybe thats because I played through an era where it was very important since online connections were laughable compared to todays standards. Regardless.. I hope they fix this as it's more than just an annoyance to the competitors, but a HUGE roll of the dice for any tournament organizers that wish to support Halo.

While I get the point, closed servers are better than lan
  • Downvote (-1) 2

While I get the point, closed servers are better than lan

Are the ghost melees and double nades a connection issue or a problem with the game itself?

Are the ghost melees and double nades a connection issue or a problem with the game itself?

It's almost certainly one or the other.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This game is pathetic. How can you have disconnects at an officially sanctioned tournament.

We need LAN support.

Actually I'm not even sure that's the issue. Either way 343 fix your game this is not acceptable when things went more smoothly 10 years ago.

I doubt LAN can cure a broken game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't like being negative, but god damn the HCS/H5 is becoming a joke at this point. So many poor decisions regarding settings and league structure, an awful spectator mode, awful servers online and now we even have ghost melees and disconnects at live events.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1