CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

would be really cool depending on travel schedules if Optic could at least play FabE online in a showmatch or a short scrim while they are in the states, at least theyd be on the same servers

@@Jimbo @@LethuL

That would be amazing

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seeing how much Pistola has improved from the beginning of Halo 5 is very very cool. Not that he was bad or anything, but he clearly at first did not have the handle that he normally has on a Halo game. I imagine he could not stand for that and grinded super hard. I know him and Mikwen (shout out to Mikwen too, he's improved so much) played jump maps to improve their H5 movement.

Makes me wonder if 2gre may have eventually gotten a lot better at the game had he kept at it. I know he's not an equivalent player to Pistola in terms of individual skill (Ola's a freak) but maybe he could've gotten good enough to comfortably compete in the top 4 again, which he wasn't really able to towards the end of his H5 career.

It's a shame that nV squad didn't work out, it had my favorite players but it seemed that none of them were playing to their fullest individual potential (as has been seen with how much Ola/Mikwen have improved) and it also just wasn't "coming together" for them. Strange team dynamic.

He did improve a lot prior to Burbank. Arkanum was shitting too. Shame they had a tough pool

@@GunRanger didnt even know who was in his game :)

I knew. Had to take it easy on him.

That would be amazing

It would be the highlight of the entire weekend for me if it happened, although its just exciting to see Eu v NA teams in general.  Its been too long since worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 3

did you watch him play h3, reach or h2a? im confused 

yes snakebite and royal 2 are incredible players, but watching players of this caliber be forced to play horrific settings is depressing. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

There might have been a prior rivalry where two teams really wanted to prove something at an event but on the whole I don't think there's a single event that rivals the prestige of H5 worlds. The emotion was next level because of the pressure of the high stakes, not to mention it being the highest concurrently viewed.

I'm parlaying all the money McGregor won me on Mose and I'll make more than I did at worlds. Once again I prove that I am so far above normal trash humans. 

So does that mean I'll actually get a Christmas this year?  <3

You keep putting rice in my socks, and those don't count and stockings anyways  :tear:

seeing the fanboys fling shit back and forth at each other is somehow even more embarrassing than seeing the professionals do it

I'm just throwing out upvotes like candy to be honest. I think this shit is hysterical. I need some "never put a dick so far up someone's ass before" level bars from a pro this weekend or I'll be disappointed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How many LAN wins does Optic have in Halo 5?

screen-shot-2015-02-01-at-9-02-52-pm.png

0 because there is no lan in h5, but they do have 4 dev kit wins

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Well, ppl could argue that event that matter most is the one that gets you the most money.

It's true. Ace is a top 5 halo player of all time because he won the amazing Halo 4 ffa/1v1 tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Who remembers this greatness?

look at dat crowd, I hate to say it but we only seem to get those crowds when the Halo tourneys share the location with a gaming event like PAX

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's true. Ace is a top 5 halo player of all time because he won the amazing Halo 4 ffa/1v1 tournament.

Irrespective of how you weigh tournaments it's still cumulative. If Ola would have won, it would be the cherry on top of his resume.

There might have been a prior rivalry where two teams really wanted to prove something at an event but on the whole I don't think there's a single event that rivals the prestige of H5 worlds. The emotion was next level because of the pressure of the high stakes, not to mention it being the highest concurrently viewed.

Worlds was awesome.  Just that whole period was cool though with all the regionals going on.  It was just awesome to have so many LANs happening in such a short period.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm really looking forward to watching how FabE fairs against the NA pro teams. It would be an accomplishment if they placed Top 4 in my eyes.

• Upvote (+1) 4

would be really cool depending on travel schedules if Optic could at least play FabE online in a showmatch or a short scrim while they are in the states, at least theyd be on the same servers

@@Jimbo @@LethuL

We'd be down to do it. But I think half the reason why OpTic aren't attending the event is because they are busy over the weekend. Plus @@LethuL is coming to Vegas tomorrow I believe. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Str8 Rippin to win, FabE to place 4th, Liquid 2nd. Not sure about 3rd.

Thoughts?

What I would like to see is

1st Str8 Rippin

2nd FabE

3rd NV

4th PNDA

• Upvote (+1) 2

What I would like to see is

1st Str8 Rippin

2nd FabE

3rd NV

4th PNDA

That would be awesome but are Pnda actually going?  I cant see them listed on the open teams of note list on waypoint.

We'd be down to do it. But I think half the reason why OpTic aren't attending the event is because they are busy over the weekend. Plus @@LethuL is coming to Vegas tomorrow I believe. 

When is Mose v Lethul 1v1 happening? :kappa:

That would be awesome but are Pnda actually going? I cant see them listed on the open teams of note list on waypoint.

Pnda is going but is not listed on the waypoint post. Don't know why.

• Upvote (+1) 1