CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

[snip]

You're embarrassing yourself. You lost one series and won a game 7 series against them at X-Games. That was cool and all, but it was a weak performance when compared to how youve gotten stomped by CLG/Optic at every event since. And this is without mentioning Frosty being sick.

Scrims don't matter.

Online never meant anything in Halo, and 343 forcing it to have tournament significance doesn't suddenly mean that it's an accurate measure of a team's skill.

LAN will always be the true test of a team and so far your record on LAN against them is pretty bad. Im rooting for NV, but please stop arguing like you have any grounds to stand on until you beat Optic on LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 16

Ha! Thanks for pointing it out, I'm sloppy on mobile.

It's okay I was confused at first but the post had enough clues to help me figure it out. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

You're embarrassing yourself. You lost one series and won a game 7 series against them at X-Games. That was cool and all, but it was a weak performance when compared to how youve gotten stomped by CLG/Optic at every event since. And this is without mentioning Frosty being sick.

Scrims don't matter.

Online never meant anything in Halo, and 343 forcing it to have tournament significance doesn't suddenly mean that it's an accurate measure of a team's skill.

LAN will always be the true test of a team and so far your record on LAN against them is pretty bad. Im rooting for NV, but please stop arguing like you have any grounds to stand on until you beat Optic on LAN.

Snip3down is a living legend on the best team in the league, I don't think he is embarrassing himself.  No one was saying this last season when Optic(CLG) was literally destroying everyone online.  I would like to see a rematch so Snip3down can put this to rest once and for all.  

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 4

2nd best

Lethul - 11 Event Wins in Halo Career

Snip3down - 18 Event Wins

#LANMatters

edit - who carried Lethul on nearly HALF of his event wins?  None other than Snip3down....

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 7

would be really cool depending on travel schedules if Optic could at least play FabE online in a showmatch or a short scrim while they are in the states, at least theyd be on the same servers

@@Jimbo @@LethuL

• Upvote (+1) 7