CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

At work and dont have alot of time to read through, but can anyone sum up why optic isnt going to vegas? All I heard in lethuls stream was a bunch of small reasons that didnt seem legit. Not saying they're avoiding at all, Im actually a huge optic halo fan. I just dont get why the number one lan team wouldnt go to a huge lan event with even the best EU team going (which is awesome by the way, good on them). Seems like something else it up or Im missing something. I think I even heard lethul say he was individually going. Whole thing seems a little odd. Especially when 2/4 guys can get ridicuously cheap flights from LA and Chicago. What am I missing? Thanks/

At work and dont have alot of time to read through, but can anyone sum up why optic isnt going to vegas? All I heard in lethuls stream was a bunch of small reasons that didnt seem legit. Not saying they're avoiding at all, Im actually a huge optic halo fan. I just dont get why the number one lan team wouldnt go to a huge lan event with even the best EU team going (which is awesome by the way, good on them). Seems like something else it up or Im missing something. I think I even heard lethul say he was individually going. Whole thing seems a little odd. Especially when 2/4 guys can get ridicuously cheap flights from LA and Chicago. What am I missing? Thanks/

Personal reasons they don't want to get into.  And we probably shouldn't speculate on.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Personal reasons they don't want to get into.  And we probably shouldn't speculate on.

Speculation is all we're good at, though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

yea I don't disagree it it somewhat different. My point to frosty if you saw the clip was just about winning the big one that mattered so much to everyone. If you saw the clip you could hear how sarcastic I was being. Also the two somewhat go together. No one thinks of x games for the prize money and no one thinks of worlds for the trophy or the rings.

I'll admit I didnt even watch the clip, and I agree with what you said. My point was just that it'd have probably gotten the same point across with less of a controversy by just using the trophy for example (the money is implied, everyone knows how much that was worth lol). IMO this is just entertaining tho.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Don't let the HCS Drama distract you from the fact that radar stills exists in the competitive settings

9pZ5Vi3.png

Your Spongebob memes are on point today Chad.

• Upvote (+1) 4

All this fighting...

emma-watson-does-an-angry-dangerous-face

There should be a rule of hoy many Emma Watson gifs can be posted. the + goes away rather quickly.

PS. You have been upvoted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

AeparLGg.jpg

Teambeyond.net

Teambeyond.com is some cheesy "trust me and get in the van kiddo's" car audio website.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Teambeyond.net

Teambeyond.com is some cheesy "trust me and get in the van kiddo's" car audio website.

www.TeamBeyond.gov.www\net\TeamBeyond

• Upvote (+1) 5

Basically it started with, I think, Ola saying, "People who bag mid game are just compensating for their small penises."

Then Snipedown went into a rant about how Snakebite told Frosty to either look at his bank account and smile, or send a picture of his balance to Snipedown after Snipedown bagged him last scrim. Then the conversation shifted to talking about how nV is pissed OG isn't going to LANs because they think that they (nV) can beat them.

Eric was fairly mature saying the bank account thing was petty, Ola even asked for people in the chat to stop insulting Optic members on a personal level. Elumnite said that the bank account statement by Snakebite was "disgusting", and said the people in chat were fine for talking shit because of the bank account statement.

Just a bunch of hyper competitors being hyper competitive with clown comments thrown in by Elumnite. Really not that big of a deal.

Eliminate saying it's disgusting is the ultimate pearl clutching reaction

UGC wasn't a real LAN, nV didn't even go they had me as a sub. And you can't just say you WOULD HAVE went if we went like Snipedown said. LG didn't go to any of them so please go talk to them before you talk to us. please stop getting upset that we aren't going to 1 AGL this year.

Also we went to OC simply because nV was going, when that event was worth just as little as Vegas. We gave them a chance but Eric doesn't remember it since he has perfected the art of selective memory.

I'm not upset at all breh.

just messing with you when you are already heated up <3

still mad though I bought a clg jersey and ypu guys switch to optic :(

All this fighting...

emma-watson-does-an-angry-dangerous-face

My girlfriend will want to go to Beauty and the Beast when it comes out. Normally I'd be against it because I'm not a fan of cheap Disney cash ins, but this time around I'm more

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1