CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Who thinks Optic is scared of NV ?

Upvote if YES, Downvote if NO

I say YES

They are 10-2 against them in actual tournament games. 0 reason to be scared.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I say YES

LOL.  ahaha

no.

LAN is what matters.  OG destroys everybody on LAN

• Upvote (+1) 3

There's a combination lock that I've been using almost literally my entire life. The combination has always been "MGA", but these days, I end up putting in "MLG" nearly every time. You guys have ruined me.

LAN is what matters.  OG destroys everybody on LAN

stats and online mean nothing. its amazing so many youngsters refuse to grasp this by now

• Downvote (-1) 2

The shit talking is hugely immature, sorry. This is your CAREER, have some respect and grow the fuck up. Teabagging is lighthearted and playful, but any trash talk outside of the game is completely unprofessional imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 26

The shit talking is hugely immature, sorry. This is your CAREER, have some respect and grow the fuck up. Teabagging is lighthearted and playful, but any trash talk outside of the game is completely unprofessional imo.

Ya and guess what, it's the only thing that helps draw viewers right now to this scene thats on life support.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

On the gold medal thing, I don't think it's the same as the bank account comment. Doubt there would even be a post here about this if the comment was to send a pic of the HWC trophy.

yea I don't disagree it it somewhat different. My point to frosty if you saw the clip was just about winning the big one that mattered so much to everyone. If you saw the clip you could hear how sarcastic I was being. Also the two somewhat go together. No one thinks of x games for the prize money and no one thinks of worlds for the trophy or the rings. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I say YES

not to be that guy. I repsect nV a lot. I hope they and you all know that. They are probable the best team we have played against in a while. Thinking we are "scared" of them is a complete joke lmao. We trade series online with them. I think it is like 4-2 in scrims them. With one of our wins being a 10-2 after Orange County. I could sit here and type about LAN and how online means nothing, but I have a feeling majority of people can use some common sense here 

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

stats and online mean nothing. its amazing so many youngsters refuse to grasp this by now

It means a lot now that so much of the season is decided by online results.

that i had to say that makes me sad

Edit: it looks like beyond forums are the new pro player battleground during down time! :simms: 

• Upvote (+1) 1

woah woah woah woah

I thought it was "important personal reasons" or something like that.

Yes, and those decisions were made a lot easier because of them not going. He was struggling to make the decision because he felt he was letting us down if he didn't go
  • Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't really see the bank account trash talk as a big deal, its the same thing as saying you win all the time or can't beat me. Snip3down gloated about the gold medal and beating OG but said he was above the petty sh*t because there was reference to bank account (from coming 1st place at worlds). I find that different then someone gloating about personal money, not money won from a tournament. I would assume that snakebite didn't mean check out my 250,000 house while you live at an apt and are struggling financially. More like we came in 1st and you didn't even make it. 

I also find it interesting in watching the rebroadcast that snip3down says all of these things about Optic/SB/Frosty and then when snakebite joins the chat and asks whats going on Eric reads the comments and responds to everything but Snakebite asking what is going on. For someone who just ranted for 20 mins about being petty and this and that you would think he would address it and back what he said. 

I see all of this as normal trash talk and not offensive, can't even believe its being seen as such

• Upvote (+1) 3

Austin didn't go to St. Louis largely because of your team not attending, and there is nothing wrong with me saying we will beat you eventually and that your team is aware of how we have been playing. I call you scared because our teams name is in your teams mouth incredibly often. You don't see any of us coming into your streams to defend ourselves every time we see our names posted or talked about. Also, really? You are going to laugh about people getting mad about tbagging? Aren't you just now saying your comment about the bank account was petty and unnecessary yet it was thrown out there because of me tbagging? If I remember correctly your quote had these words in it "Next time Snipedown tbaggs you" which is clearly showing frustration around me tbagging. My main points were hypocrisy, which I am yet again calling out now which goes all the way back to the first time we scrimmed off stream when your team came to us, asked us all to make fake gamer tags and play off stream just so beyond and everyone else couldn't see the stats and results. I am not even close to perfect and make mistakes, I am just fed up I suppose.

The only hypocrisy i'm reading is you arguing with someone about making negative comments about you/your team and then you're doing the same thing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2