CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Since I probably spend too much time pointing out the negative stuff in H5 I have to say that T2 and Elamite have done a fantastic job of casting.

Oh? T2 is casting? Is that a full time gig now for him? Feel like I've missed out on a ton.

Oh? T2 is casting? Is that a full time gig now for him? Feel like I've missed out on a ton.

Yep he casted every pro league broadcast for this season and he casts the open circuit matches as well and earlier he was casting the CSGO Pro League or not sure if he does anymore though.

But what happed with you guys? You were still the best team online by far last season, your lineup hasn't changed a bit.

I don't want to speak for @@LethuL but I would venture a guess that they don't enjoy the grind NEARLY as much since the servers are going to shit. Add that to the fact that Royal 2 can barely play online because of those servers and it's a recipe for complacency. Not that they're complacent, but you can clearly see the grind and love for the game isn't what it was heading into worlds and pro league season 1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The halo twitch channel plays reruns of the pro league. Go check out t2 and elamite cast. So much better than what we had season 1

• Upvote (+1) 2

T2 is a much better fit for casting and his savageness brought us some of the best moments of the season, but I gotta say, I'm loving StrongSide on the podcast. Perfect role for him I think. He's got a great voice and demeanor for broadcast, but he was just a bit too slow in his delivery for a live event

• Upvote (+1) 6

I don't want to speak for @@LethuL but I would venture a guess that they don't enjoy the grind NEARLY as much since the servers are going to shit. Add that to the fact that Royal 2 can barely play online because of those servers and it's a recipe for complacency. Not that they're complacent, but you can clearly see the grind and love for the game isn't what it was heading into worlds and pro league season 1.

Are you exaggerating on Royal 2? Haven't heard or seen that. Ready for this LAN either way to end this caddy trash talk.

I find it more shocking to hear someone actually say that. The rest I agree with.

All I'm really referring to is how easy it is to toggle the spartan abilities to get more "classic" gameplay. Also there's the CE pistol, which is a pretty essential part of that equation that hasn't been present since CE (Unless you include the anniversary multiplayer in reach but that wasn't nearly as faithful).

Are you exaggerating on Royal 2? Haven't heard or seen that. Ready for this LAN either way to end this caddy trash talk.

where have you been the last 3 months

It is funny though that, even with Royal 2's connection issues, he was still OG's best player by a good amount this season.

That's opinion, of course.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Now that we are so close to Vegas, does anyone know which teams are confirmed?  I heard FabE are going which is awesome but are there any other EU teams attending?  Which NA pro teams are going?

I really hope they run the split screen streams again that was awesome at UGC.

It is funny though that, even with Royal 2's connection issues, he was still OG's best player by a good amount this season.

That's opinion, of course.

I would say their best slayer.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For sure. I like that though: it has situational uses where it's the only weapon you can use to get any reasonable damage at all, and then every once in a while you get a godly 1 second kill when you perfectly predict the motion.

An alternative comparison might be the alt-fire for the UT99 pulse rifle, which was similarly filthy when you had perfect aim.

What is really sick with the LG is the knockback you can do to people. Too bad halo doesnt have it

QDs9iJl.png

4dEDcos.png

George W Bush would see a comment like that and consider Lethul a weapon of mass destruction.

Fucking hell I haven't stopped laughing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm confused about this Vegas tourney;

So it's an event for the amateurs to get into the relegation spots, but the pro's are having their own tournament too for no reason? Where does Fabe come in on this?