CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Vision is about to start https://www.twitch.tv/opticgaming

I don't know how much people have been saying about IW (this vision episode is the only thing I've seen/heard on the matter since I really dgaf about it) but I'm honestly surprised at how spoken they're all being about it, even hecz. How are the fans and casuals reacting towards the game/what they're saying? I think if Halo pros said anything close to what they did they'd be crucified.

Is CoD dev funded? Couldn't they make a community push for remastered? If thats what enough pros/fans want/support, thats where the money would be, no?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Interesting to see the Call of Duty team ROAST the new game. Like they didn't hold back at all.

CoD IW is basically MCC and Halo 4 combined in terms of development effort which is almost 0.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Played literally 2 games of IW and gave up, I havent been a fan of the last few COD's but this was on another level of bad.

MW remastered is pretty good but I find the levelling system on COD so stale now, at least Halo 5 did something right with the ranking system.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I don't know how much people have been saying about IW (this vision episode is the only thing I've seen/heard on the matter since I really dgaf about it) but I'm honestly surprised at how spoken they're all being about it, even hecz. How are the fans and casuals reacting towards the game/what they're saying? I think if Halo pros said anything close to what they did they'd be crucified.

Is CoD dev funded? Couldn't they make a community push for remastered? If thats what enough pros/fans want/support, thats where the money would be, no?

There is a huge disconnect between the players and the developers in the CoD scene. At least in Halo, the developers try to hear us out even if it's only once every few months. Infinity Ward would rather patch CoD IW than focus on CoD4 Remastered for competitive.

Has anyone thought about how crazy it would be if Str8 Rippin were to win the Burbank LAN?  I personally would love to see a grand finals between Str8 Rippin (ex-OpTic) vs OpTic.  That would make for such a great storyline heading into next season(?).

i was thinking this if nv was some how upset by str8

Has anyone thought about how crazy it would be if Str8 Rippin were to win the Burbank LAN?  I personally would love to see a grand finals between Str8 Rippin (ex-OpTic) vs OpTic.  That would make for such a great storyline heading into next season(?).

I doubt they'll win Burbank but I silently had a bold prediction a couple weeks ago that if they made top 4 they'd win worlds. It definitely would be one hell of a story line.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anyone thought about how crazy it would be if Str8 Rippin were to win the Burbank LAN? I personally would love to see a grand finals between Str8 Rippin (ex-OpTic) vs OpTic. That would make for such a great storyline heading into next season(?).

Are they doing that well?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Since I probably spend too much time pointing out the negative stuff in H5 I have to say that T2 and Elamite have done a fantastic job of casting.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Since I probably spend too much time pointing out the negative stuff in H5 I have to say that T2 and Elamite have done a fantastic job of casting.

I love those two, but t2 and walshy during the pgl cups are by far my favorite.

Going from MWR to Halo 5 is like going from a Ferrari to a bus when it comes to aiming. I have no idea why this game feels so heavy to aim.

• Upvote (+1) 2

A large swath of this community doesn't, hasn't, and never has supported universal settings. Many have been on the no radar/no autos bandwagon since before the game even finished beta.

You can look up older exchanges between me (pro-US) and My Namez Beast (anti-US) for more support of this.

(Edit: It looks really weird to shorten that to US. Makes me sound like I'm calling MNB unpatriotic. Damn Commies.)

IM A GODDAMN COMMIE BOY

But to specify, I am against universal settings for Halo because we would be alienating a large portion of the fan base if we just cut out what they enjoy. I wouldn't be nearly as upset if the settings that were universal were geared towards the comp game and then social gametypes were built off of that. Good playlist variety would help these issues too.

Eric was talking to snakebite and said something like don't you feel mad at frosty for tbagging so much? and then he said how it wasn't in his head and decided to bring up the pro league and them beating us in a scrim. But pignores the 10-2 on LAN, the 10-2 we won like a week or so before UGC. He's just trying to convince himself for some positive reassurance.

But what happed with you guys? You were still the best team online by far last season, your lineup hasn't changed a bit.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Going from MWR to Halo 5 is like going from a Ferrari to a bus when it comes to aiming. I have no idea why this game feels so heavy to aim.

343i doesn't even know why. They just tell us it takes skill, and for us to adapt.

• Upvote (+1) 1