CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Do you think there is real chance they would put launcher in arena for worlds ? Like Mercy slayer ?

Hopefully, @@aPG doesn't think it's too big of a change for currert meta

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do you think there is real chance they would put launcher in arena for worlds ? Like Mercy slayer ?

Hopefully, @@aPG doesn't think it's too big of a change for currert meta

Absolutely. 

Always thought Sentinel beam would be sick if it had almost zero magnetism, but the damage of, say, a suppressor. 

that thing was OP in h2a.

I don't have the best memory, but I'd say it was a decent power weapon.

Goddamn you people.

Twitter account has gone through many names. I prefer jamaican117(my email, beyond, reddit , and og twitch account) but on twitter insta and XBL its taken. Twitch is jaamican118 because after twitch usernames were compromised outlook didn't play well and wouldn't let me reset my account until a year later so before then I created a new one.

Your twitch has TWO A's, and it's 118 instead of 117?!

rMPksfp.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did people really find the sentinel beam in H2A OP? It was on a map that had 2 shotties with decent range and great RoF. I'd say they were more powerful than the beam.

The jumping 1 hit melee might have been too good though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How would that be sick in any way?

Because it would have a crazy fast minimum kill time if you could keep it perfectly on your target, but a much higher average kill time due to zero aim assist? Have you really never used the LG from Quake..?

If pro pipe is how it was in Reach, replace caster with that thing and give it like 5-7 shots or something.  Enough to make a play with it and make a difference, not enough to do ridiculous things like the caster.  If we really need a power weapon on truth replace the fuel with it too, because holy shit that thing is annoying on truth. 

Your twitch has TWO A's, and it's 118 instead of 117?!

rMPksfp.gif

Spelling mistake.

You are too invested in this. Do you even follow me on Twitter?

That over was easy enough with a BR, no one was looking at him :D

Don't you know that if you get a kill with anything that isn't the rockets sniper or BR it's over powered (sarcasm love you good luck getting into HCS noobs is love noob is life)
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

If pro pipe is how it was in Reach, replace caster with that thing and give it like 5-7 shots or something.  Enough to make a play with it and make a difference, not enough to do ridiculous things like the caster.  If we really need a power weapon on truth replace the fuel with it too, because holy shit that thing is annoying on truth. 

But to accommodate for thrust and sprint, it needs to have a seeking function when zoomed in.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I mean, if you want no one to use it, sure.

EDIT: I meant to write the same damage as a Storm Rifle, not sure where Suppressor sprung from. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

You're right, it would be better if it shot homing rockets. If there's one thing pros hate, it's guns that kill really fast when aimed really well.

If no one uses a Suppressor, what makes you think they're going to use a more difficult weapon that does the same damage as one?

• Downvote (-1) 1

Sentinel Beam would be sick if it had little aim assist but was dead accurate at all ranges.

Thinking about the Sentinel Beam reminds me of when guns used to have different melee damages/ranges. God I hate Halo's current boring Melee system but that's just me moaning again.

Also Grenade Launcher > Plasma Caster, put that on all competitive maps with a Caster ASAP please :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

If no one uses a Suppressor, what makes you think they're going to use a more difficult weapon that does the same damage as one?

OH, I see what happened, brain fart. Meant to say Storm Rifle, not Suppressor, lol. I was so confused by the response...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ha, it is. From a movie called Scanners.

The best head explosion in any movie ever. The head explosion is really under utilised in movies nowadays and they should bring it back.

I know this will never happen but has the combat pistol with higher Rof and larger clip been tested played a map on big team with it and it was tons of fun

Usually the servers are bearable if you truly love the game...but tonight more than any other night for me the servers were god awful. People were teleporting all over the place every couple minutes.  Like the game would just rewind 2 seconds

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sentinel Beam would be sick if it had little aim assist but was dead accurate at all ranges.

Thinking about the Sentinel Beam reminds me of when guns used to have different melee damages/ranges. God I hate Halo's current boring Melee system but that's just me moaning again.

Also Grenade Launcher > Plasma Caster, put that on all competitive maps with a Caster ASAP please :)

Exactly, it would be the purest test of aim there is.

I like the GL too, but I do think the Plasma Caster creates some interesting situations. Using the plasmas to nade snipe to yourself is pretty cool. I feel like it's the only weapon that you really consistently see people hitting ricochet shots with. I just really like all of the nerdy stuff that people get up to with that weapon, and I'd be kind of sad to see it completely gone from competitive play.

If people wanted to balance the caster without re-nerfing it, I would almost prefer a larger clip with a steeper damage falloff as distance from the nade increases. It can be a little ridiculous how easily you get melted when you're, say, engine 2 on Rig. You can look into white hall, see the edge of a caster and immediately thrust to your right, yet still somehow get nuked. I would rather give the person with caster more tries to hit me, but reward them much less for grenades that only slightly hit me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1