CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In case people don't know, the contents of the next up leaked a while ago.

Pro Pipe (and variants for Warzone)

Anti-Air Wraith

Sentinel Beam

Weapon skins too, of course.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll be the first person to agree that this community can be overly negative at times, but criticism where criticism is due:

-ghost melees

-a poor spectator mode

-a barely functional theater mode

-dipping frame rates in forge

-dipping frames when you check the scoreboard

-scripts aren't functioning properly in forge

-general server issues in-game

-constant server disconnects

I play the game a lot, and aside from some balance issues I really like it, but this stuff shouldn't be in this game considering we are a year out from launch.

Lol

• Downvote (-1) 24

Anti-Air Wraith

Sentinel Beam

Pray for Observer Mode.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pray for Observer Mode.

Also coming in the next update via Ske7ch.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Looks sexy. I'd like to see it in HCS myself. 

you know what I'd like not to see in the HCS?

Radar.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

simple

jamaican117 was taken on twitter

But he created his twitter account in 2011, and he joined here in 2016. Why not make his TB jamaican116? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also coming in the next update via Ske7ch.

Don't forget custom games browser and tons of forge stuff (rumored to be some big stuff). Maybe even an official oddball gametype.

Don't forget custom games browser and tons of forge stuff (rumored to be some big stuff). Maybe even an official oddball gametype.

I'm just going off of stuff seen in the trailer. Don't assume any of the other stuff is coming.

Forgive me for being ignorant, but isn't the Plasma Caster and the Grenade Launcher the exact same thing? Only with the Plasma Caster you get the charged version as well. Why would we add this into anything?

I hope the sentinel beam is decently balanced. Ever since it was in Halo 2, it always felt it would be best suited as a power weapon that was mostly focused on dealing damage or racking up assists rather than getting kills. It was always fun to use, just total garbage.

Forgive me for being ignorant, but isn't the Plasma Caster and the Grenade Launcher the exact same thing? Only with the Plasma Caster you get the charged version as well. Why would we add this into anything?

You can control when the grenade from the grenade launcher detonates and shots can't be spammed like the plasma caster. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope the sentinel beam is decently balanced. Ever since it was in Halo 2, it always felt it would be best suited as a power weapon that was mostly focused on dealing damage or racking up assists rather than getting kills. It was always fun to use, just total garbage.

If it's anything like H2A's, it'll be great.

• Upvote (+1) 3

so did anything worthwhile happen?

looks like all we got were some warzone weapons (who cares) and a H1 map playlist

Anti-Air Wraith

Sentinel Beam

Hit me up with that Odbball and Gungame gametypes

Goddamn you people.

Twitter account has gone through many names. I prefer jamaican117(my email, beyond, reddit , and og twitch account) but on twitter insta and XBL its taken. Twitch is jaamican118 because after twitch usernames were compromised outlook didn't play well and wouldn't let me reset my account until a year later so before then I created a new one.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

that thing was OP in h2a.