CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So bad, had to close it out.

I imagine anything good (or too bad) will get posted anyhow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is no one talking about their favorite Halo memories after 2010?

Cuz you'd have to be born after 2010

Why is no one talking about their favorite Halo memories after 2010?

They don't exist.

They tried to start a game and it seems like there were issues with players joining the game. Then, they couldn't get the game to start for quite a while. Finally, it started 5v3 for some reason. They looked so clueless the whole time. It was delicious.

Thanks, that does sound delicious

The sentiment, "All my favorite halo memories happened before the company that pays me was created" probably won't come up huh?

The sentiment, "All my favorite halo memories happened before the company that pays me was created" probably won't come up huh?

I don't think anyone said anything about any Halo past H2.

I swear lunch challenges more than ninja does

Lunch is the most aggressive player in existence. It's usually really smart aggression though which is why I believe he would be a top 5 player if he played the game full time.

I'm sick and tired of pro league talk polluting this anti-343 thread. We seriously need a separate thread for this.

What shocks me about this is that even reddit and Waypoint warned them against this playlist, and they still did it

Your sarcasm is wasted here.

Lunch is the most aggressive player in existence. It's usually really smart aggression though which is why I believe he would be a top 5 player if he played the game full time.

I feel like if everyone on that roster played Halo as much as players from other orgs did they would be blowing teams out

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait until H5 anniversary when we all have god-tier internet and serer technology is improved. :kappa:

so that was all we got for Halo turning 15.

A req pack and a terrible podcast that was literally just people talking about their favourite memories.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so that was all we got for Halo turning 15.

A req pack and a terrible podcast that was literally just people talking about their favourite memories.

I think people in here said to not get your hopes up.