CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can we test some of the CE forge maps for HCS they're actually not bad. And might be fun, if it wasn't  played with the stupid CE magnum.

Can't watch but can someone explain what's so bad about the anniversary stream?

I do get a bit of twisted pleasure hearing about 343 failing though. It just feels so right.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why would you go through the effort of making a Classic playlist with awesome Forge renditions of Classic maps and then just leave all Spartan Abilities on?  Dear LORD.  

Can't watch but can someone explain what's so bad about the anniversary stream?

I do get a bit of twisted pleasure hearing about 343 failing though. It just feels so right.

They tried to start a game and it seems like there were issues with players joining the game. Then, they couldn't get the game to start for quite a while. Finally, it started 5v3 for some reason. They looked so clueless the whole time. It was delicious.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Every Halo fan's heart skipped a beat when Bravo started talking about how anniversaries are always announced at this time of year.

But then he went on about a story that I wasn't listening to because I was expecting a subtle "we're remaking H3"

How does this company have control of the halo franchise, it's fucking embarrassing.

I think about this all the time. It's really a shame. Imagine if a company that even had the slightest clue ran Halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2