CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So basically what ive gathered from the past few days is that halo 5 could be great if 343 handed the reigns to a more concerned developer

I swear lunch challenges more than ninja does

Then blames someone else when he dies.

Thanks for all the stream clips guys, making my lunch break more entertaining.  :fire:

23wIDav.png

• Upvote (+1) 6

He killed Snipedown with one body shot with the pistol when he was one shot.

How is that possible

Optic is just better, dude.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He did blatantly say no radar would be worse and continued to say he's never played without radar. It's not the differing opinion that matters.

ah didnt see that part, only saw what he quoted.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So basically what ive gathered from the past few days is that halo 5 could be great if 343 handed the reigns to a more concerned developer

They just need top level staff members who better understand the series' strong suites.

Too many outside influences and too much focus testing.

I think 343 IS adequately concerned. But their decision makers keep trying to emulate the success of other titles, instead of doubling down on what made halo successful.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He killed Snipedown with one body shot with the pistol when he was one shot.

How is that possible

You see, in Halo, there's something called a "teamshot". Its a new strategy.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They just need top level staff members who better understand the series' strong suites.

Too many outside influences and too much focus testing.

I think 343 IS adequately concerned. But their decision makers keep trying to emulate the success of other titles, instead of doubling down on what made halo successful.

Maybe concerned was the wrong word but think about the issues that have plagued mm. Things like ghost melees and poor server perfromance have been present for so long and they are just now acknowledging it. Maybe refocused is a better word. Hopefully they are implementing our great feedback into the h6 development but i also hope they have a dedicated h5 mm team just to work out these bugs and balance issues

Compare to how Respawn takes care of Titanfall and the community, 343 should ashamed of themselves. Microsoft gives them so much money to do shit right and Halo is basically some trash game that barely anyone plays on Xbox. It shouldn't be like that. 

We SHOULD NOT be having server problems when fucking Microsoft is the publisher. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Compare to how Respawn takes care of Titanfall and the community, 343 should ashamed of themselves. Microsoft gives them so much money to do shit right and Halo is basically some trash game that barely anyone plays on Xbox. It shouldn't be like that. 

We SHOULD NOT be having server problems when fucking Microsoft is the publisher. 

So wait, you're saying we shouldn't be having server issues when the publisher runs some of the largest datacenters on the planet?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

PNDA 5-4 Bittersweet (Team Randa)

Team Randa won every CTF, which I find strange against a team with Ryanoob on it. Main slayer Ryan?  :holmes:

I am so mad that 343 is not streaming it on the Halo channel? Why do we want to struggle to get 10k viewers. When we could have 20k-30k if they would just not be dumb!

This event would not break 20k even if it was on the Halo channel. Even the next worlds will be lucky to break 25-30k.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

This event would not break 20k even if it was on the Halo channel.

probably

Even the next worlds will be lucky to break 25-30k.

lol no

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol no

You honestly think that by the time worlds comes around, that event will have over 30k for more than a couple minutes? Sure it will break that number momentarily since it'll be on the front page of twitch and the commotion around it, but it won't last more than a couple minutes.

You honestly think that by the time worlds comes around, that event will have over 30k for more than a couple minutes? 

assuming the prize pool is fat enough, yes, easily 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd be surprised if they ponied up as big as they did last year. It's probably clear that one big tournament had no lasting impact on the game, which is what they were striving for (I assume).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fair enough, I'll just have to agree to disagree.

Are we sure that the halo channel wont at least be hosting the tournament?

Edit: Please ignore.  Me dumb