CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And people wonder why a lot of us wanted the radar/gameplay settings/etc. discussions kept out of this thread. I used to enjoy getting caught up in this thread.

I would sooner there be no posts at all in this thread than these topics spilling over from the H5 thread to fill the void.

I'm guilty of it myself at times though.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

And people wonder why a lot of us wanted the radar/gameplay settings/etc. discussions kept out of this thread. I used to enjoy getting caught up in this thread.

To be honest there are a lot of issues that should be fixed in this game, but this game is actually really good at its core and we used to be so optimistic and we could see halo grow, and now we are just contributing to killing it.  However we wouldnt have the option to complain and kill it if 343 was able to do their job well so idk what to really think.

I think we need to push for what is best for the game, but we also need to keep hyping the game we love.  I also think that in order for H5 to have kept its momentum 343 needed to listen to what we said a little more, so now all of our criticisms are just constant complaints that will never fix and the all around attitude is negative and the game is dying.  So ultimately its 343s fault but i do think we need to be more positive.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I am so mad that 343 is not streaming it on the Halo channel? Why do we want to struggle to get 10k viewers. When we could have 20k-30k if they would just not be dumb!

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. No radar isn't the problem, please stop saying that. The game will be 20x worse in 1 month if radar is taken out. This game needs radar to be in, the issue is the amount of weapons and how snowbally the game gets.

2. I will never understand why they don't stream on the Halo channel, literally baffling.

This is why pro players are not good source of feedback.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 5

This is why pro players are not good source of feedback.

I know he might have some different opinions, but I really don't like how some of you guys are talking about Bradford.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the reason why the halo channel doesn't stream these events is because whoever negotiated these events on behalf of 343 did a shit job

hopefully things will be different now that the esports head is different 

It's not all gloom guys, at least it isn't only on Beam (yet).

accidental neg fucking mobile, cant quote, cant @, cant rep correctly.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Accidental Mobiel Rep - It happens, not much we can do with it unless people want it removed.

Can' Quote - Works for me on iOS at the moment. Make sure you don't delete quote coding when responding.

@ - IPB mobile @ plugin system went to trash awhile back, wish it could be fixed. Will hopefully be resolved in future updates.

Been watching a lot of PNDA scrims and I will say, when this team is ON, they play some really excellent Halo.  The way they position themselves and work together is pretty legit.  I hope to see them in Pro League.  

edit:  not necessarily tonight lol

I am so mad that 343 is not streaming it on the Halo channel? Why do we want to struggle to get 10k viewers. When we could have 20k-30k if they would just not be dumb!

Maybe I'm underestimating the power of the Halo channel, but I'd be surprised if it brought THAT many extra viewers in. That being said, it definitely doesn't make any god damn sense that its not streamed there.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

For having a different opinion that means all pro players are a bad source of feedback? Yes absolutely, pros say some dumb shit sometimes, but he isn't necessarily "wrong" and I prefer No Radar.

I do not think the game would be 20x worse, but radar isn't the deciding factor on magically making this game THAT much better. It's just one thing :)

The over saturation of weapons and power weapons is a bigger problems If we could tackle that AND no radar, correctly, it would help H5 a lot.

He did blatantly say no radar would be worse and continued to say he's never played without radar. It's not the differing opinion that matters.
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who in their right mind is going to play Warzone over BF1?

I played BF1 multiplayer for a day and then sold the game on Amazon, so, me at least

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played BF1 multiplayer for a day and then sold the game on Amazon, so, me at least

I hope you spent the refunded money on REQ packs, I hear they're really cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If the forums had radar accidental negs wouldn't happen :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Might as well delete your account. 

• Upvote (+1) 2