CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

this forum is probably the last line of defense for comp halo, we have to keep posting and staying active.

i know it might feel like work sometimes, but i really feel like all we do here will be rewarded soon!

Lol,  sorry to be the one bursting your bubble but...if the "reward" hasn't come in the first year of Halo 5, don't think that the second or third year will be any different. Unless you count a "fixed theater,spectator mode" a reward.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just heard on Hecz's vlog this AM that Lxthul is going to Vegas - not to play but to hang out. He also said there are a couple reasons why Optic isn't going but didn't go into detail. Although I wish Optic was going it's there choice on whether they should or not. We also have to remember that Optic (CLG) is the longest standing pro team in h5, they've been to more LAN's/had more online practice then all of the other current teams. So it's probably not as critical they do events like these. 

But as always it would be more entertaining to see them face off against all the teams going. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

IDK, guess I'm one of the few that has thought this last season of Pro League has been awesome, even with radar and some technical difficulties. Too much negative energy here  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 7

IDK, guess I'm one of the few that has thought this last season of Pro League has been awesome, even with radar and some technical difficulties. Too much negative energy here  :simms:

Many of the right ingredients are there...just the recipe that needs some tweaking.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You heard 'em, HCS thread. Back to dank memes, scrim stats, and trying to pretend 343 hasn't be ignoring major issues for over a year now. Ghost melee? What's that? I can't wait to play that great new Anniversary playlist!

First of all, that's not what I meant (but it's hard to argue against dank memes :kappa: ) Half of what I saw in this forum last night was people just insulting other posters instead of providing clear reasoning for why an idea may not be the best for the future of Halo. I understand the frustration, but at the end of the day, nobody here wants Halo and the competitive community to die off. So if you don't have the capacity to stop being a prick, and not concisely respond to other's ideas, why should yours be considered in turn? Don't twist my words.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, all I'm asking is that we have a proper discussion instead of flaming at each other. Is 343 continuing to fuck up? Yes. Does it suck? Yes. It sucks for all of us. But if Ske7ch makes his way over to these forums and sees this, he as well as 343 and new community members are far less likely to actually listen to us, regardless of whether are ideas are good for Halo or not.

Most here are fine. For the others: Present your points and counter arguments clearly. Stop making yourselves look like squabbling children. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why arent Pro teams going to Vegas???

Optic isn't going for personal reasons, and LG might not be going because they didn't make finals, but I don't know if that's true or not. Also, apparently EG may not be going either.

• Upvote (+1) 1

EG is going to Vegas according to Ninja on stream last night. Unless something has changed it the last 12 hours.

• Upvote (+1) 6

So has EG confirmed there not going to Vegas if they aren't that's pretty dissapointing I was hoping to see them beat E6 on LAN.

Well E6 beat EG on LAN pretty handedly a couple of weeks ago

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

What was viewership of pro league last week?

CPhKiUS.png
I'm legitamately surprised that the storylines of week 7 day 2 didn't boost viewership.

It was a blast to watch, despite all of the imperfections. If that's not a sign to 343 ESL that they need to do better, I don't know what is.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Stellur wasn't on E6 during OC, Shooter was already on the team. So replace Stellur with Shooter.

My bad, was thinking of Chatt.

• Upvote (+1) 1