CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I think it's time we speculate about E6 now.

Whether or not they make it through regulations, it would seem that some change is in order. Since the decision to remove Stellur from the team, it they've been unable to achieve the highs they had with him.

I think we'll see how strong this "family" is. Cratos appear to be the one who holds the most favor with the ownership, but (at least to me) he appears to be the weakest link. In the event of a breakup, which two players do we think would hold the roster spot? Who will be seeking a new team? Will the salaries keep people in place? Will E6 be willing to keep the salaries as they are?

so many questions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

but it's expensive to fly out 10 people and pay for a hotel for 3 days.

Blows 2.5m on one tourny

And they'd need a full week to get through that many games :simms:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

you guys think any of the top 4 teams make roster changes? im leaning towards no changes but idk

i could see bubu leaving for a better team but i don't know if he even has any options 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If @@Timo really believes the bullshit he's saying about howhard it would be to do a larger lan then @ or @@UGCevents or pgl should be given the reigns to this. Finals should be the largest event where teams fight for points and seeding that carry over to next season. The relegataion teams have to play through the am bracket. we should be given more content than warzone montages and slow mo ar kills

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just finished the rebroadcast, really bummed about Luminosity not making it to the LAN but Str8 did so well the past two weeks that they deserved to make it too.

Loved season 2 of the HCS. Bring on the finals!

W8vgZrs.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

you guys think any of the top 4 teams make roster changes? im leaning towards no changes but idk

i could see bubu leaving for a better team but i don't know if he even has any options 

Why do you think no teams would make changes (assuming OG dominates Finals)? Unless players are happy with playing for 2nd. 

And Bubu is good enough to get on any team not OG

As with every season, every team that doesn't get 1st will make changes. In Halo it's inevitable. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If 343 has no details regarding what's next at Fall Finals, I'm going to be extremely disappointed. We've been left hanging so many times before.

Agreed with this 100% 

i hope they give us something...I am afraid of the dark

As with every season, every team that doesn't get 1st will make changes. In Halo it's inevitable. 

most likely

Why do you think no teams would make changes (assuming OG dominates Finals)? Unless players are happy with playing for 2nd. 

And Bubu is good enough to get on any team not OG

i just don't see what potential changes teams can make

yes bubu is an amazing player but who is gonna get dropped from the top 4 so he has a spot?

i don't think OG, NV and Str8 are gonna make any changes, and i don't really see anyone getting dropped from liquid 

Im really bummed Naded isnt going to finals :/

Honest question - how many people feel this way?

Personally - I'm the exact opposite.  The man QUIT on his team last season and left them for dead.  I understand Optic wasn't going to win anyway, but that does not change the fact that he just left them hanging.  I lost all respect for Naded at that point (prior to that, I enjoyed watching him play and wanted him to win an event), but now I actually root for any team that plays him.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Personally - I'm the exact opposite. The man QUIT on his team last season and left them for dead. I understand Optic wasn't going to win anyway, but that does not change the fact that he just left them hanging. I lost all respect for Naded at that point (prior to that, I enjoyed watching him play and wanted him to win an event), but now I actually root for any team that plays him.

I'll always root for Naded. It's crazy that he hasn't won a tournament yet. He's teamed with such a ridiculous amount of players who have all won tournaments too... Legit, T2, Mackeo, SK, Victory X, Best Man, Defy, Ghandi, Ghostayame, Shockwave, Karma, Walshy, Goofy, Ryanoob, Hysteria, Neighbor...

Edit: BMan hasn't won a tourney

Edit: Mackeo hasn't either

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'll always root for Naded. It's crazy that he hasn't won a tournament yet. He's teamed with such a ridiculous amount of players who have all won tournaments too... Legit, T2, Mackeo, SK, Victory X, Best Man, Defy, Ghandi, Ghostayame, Shockwave, Karma, Walshy, Goofy, Ryanoob, Hysteria, Neighbor...

Best Man has never won a tournament. :huh:

Personally - I'm the exact opposite. The man QUIT on his team last season and left them for dead. I understand Optic wasn't going to win anyway, but that does not change the fact that he just left them hanging. I lost all respect for Naded at that point (prior to that, I enjoyed watching him play and wanted him to win an event), but now I actually root for any team that plays him.

I think he left on the best terms possible. He helped Optic secure their Pro League spot and then stepped away before his lack of interest had a bigger impact on the team.

The way I see it the alternative was to continue playing without any motivation or drive which would have sucked for everyone involved.

I can see why people dislike him for it but I tend to think it would be even worse had he stuck around. To the point where Optic may have been relegated.

• Upvote (+1) 3

most likely

i just don't see what potential changes teams can make

yes bubu is an amazing player but who is gonna get dropped from the top 4 so he has a spot?

i don't think OG, NV and Str8 are gonna make any changes, and i don't really see anyone getting dropped from liquid 

All because those teams made finals doesn't mean they don't make a change after. Making finals is strictly online based

If optic shits on everyone for the 3590129th time on LAN, team changes will come because nobody wants to play for 2nd when it really matters

Neither has Mackeo.

He won a couple locals in Michigan :lxthul:

cue the curse is broken joke.

5th and 6th place hmm..  I forget since it's been awhile since I read the rules, but do the players get one or two pats on the back for their accomplishments?  

-saltyDot

• Upvote (+1) 8