CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's pathetic that the season is over and we still don't even know what the teams in Relegation are fighting to stay qualified for.

RE: relegated vs. sent to relegation

To me these mean entirely different things. "Relegated" means the team lost two matches at Relegation and is no longer in the League, while "sent to relegation" means they FACE relegation if they lose at that event, but haven't been relegated yet.

Uh the next season of pro league?

I come back, find out Str8 made finals, EG is out of relegation, and Cratos is in relegation (where he belongs :simms: )

This week of Pro League alone surpasses all of Summer Season, and maybe even all of H5, at least for me personally.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is that guaranteed? We know there's a Worlds coming up soon.

I don't know anything, but I'm sure there will be another season.

• Upvote (+1) 6

just finished watching pro league. omg. 

the drama this season was awesome. 

i like these finals teams. yeah i wish it was 6 but whatev im drunk i have pizza and str8 rippin is in the top 4 :apg:  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm confident that 343 have learned their lesson and they are going to tell us a detailed plan of the next 3 months leading up to Worlds in Halo.

plz.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm confident that 343 have learned their lesson and they are going to tell us a detailed plan of the next 3 months leading up to Worlds in Halo.

plz.

You forgot the  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

For the record, I have nothing but respect for all players in the Pro League (yes, even Cratos). There were a couple of tweets tonight from me that might have upset a few people (the E6 one and the OpTic/nV one earlier) but that was never my intention.

It's all a bit of friendly banter in a very competitive league and an intense final day of the Pro League Fall season and as a fan, I'm loving it. 

If anyone has any issue with the tweets tonight, please lemme know either here or in a PM. I never try to be biased when covering Pro League (whether it be EU or NA), if I was, I wouldn't have dared made the OpTic tweet because Lethul is daddy. 

Mate, the Allegiance vs. nV one where you roast OpTic is literally the funniest tweet, I fucking LOL'd

If 343 has no details regarding what's next at Fall Finals, I'm going to be extremely disappointed. We've been left hanging so many times before.

Agreed.

the current LAN finals format is a disgrace to competitive halo

If an 8 team invite tourney is "too expensive" then figure out how to make it feasible

I doubt it's an expense issue. They're probably just trying to make the League matter more. I'm sick of the Pro League format tbh

Just watched the rebroadcast and HOLY shit Eco seems unstoppable right now. His performance in Empire Strongholds was incredible, he was constantly aware of when to push on his own and when to wait for his team. I can't wait to see this new Str8 team on LAN. Such a good note to end the season on!  :D

On another note, E6 is gonna come for Jess now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1