CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You think hes the best player not on OG or nV?

When asked during Summer season what my roster would be to take down CLG, I said Huke, Commonly, Penguin, Eco.

People were confused why I said Eco.

His consistency and mentality have improved a lot with both LG and his return to Ace/Heinz/APG with Str8...but he was already a player who dictated the pace of a game verbally as an in-game leader.  And his individual play has elevated to a new level.

In September I voted for him because I didn't want to vote for a player on my team and show bias.  I was SHOCKED he didn't even get 1% of the vote.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Man, today is nuts. Str8 clutches it out after a roller coaster of a season and OpTic seals the deal.
L F G

• Upvote (+1) 2

You think hes the best player not on OG or nV?

If there was an MVP of the Pro League season, my vote would probably go to Eco.

edit: actually, I'd probably vote for Ola, but I'd make the case for Eco

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG keeps turtling up and giving up all map control its so dumb. Yea crouching together in the same rocket corner that's a great play.

Also, for the love of GOD reduce nade counts on these maps or at least make their respawn time longer. Nade spam in this game is ridiculous.

I was going to say thats probably all she wrote of EG once they lost the 45-40 lead and then was down 48-46, figuring they weren't going to get another kill that game and roll over the next but they did surprise and made it a 50-49 game. Could go either way now I think.