CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is this even possible with the update? I thought it was entirely "under the hood".

Under the hood just meant coding meaning for your basic user there was nothing added like maps reqs etc. The equivalent of a ninja update in most MMOs

• Upvote (+1) 1

Political debates have no place in threads like this.

OT of OT, sure.

Pro League Thread?  Hell no.

...besides, we have a hard enough time with debates over things like radar and automatics.

and sprint. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So what has to happen for str8 to make finals again?

LG has to lose and Str8 needs to win to take 4th, I believe.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quick question about the game's declining servers...

Is it not possible that MS have simply diverted some resources away from H5 due to a declining population?

Maybe it's the case where a lower population is resulting in less ideal matches?

What's the likelihood that the servers have simply gotten worse throughout this past year, and that it's an issue that can be fixed?

I think you are over thinking it. TitanFall1 had a low population, and always played like a dream.

343s net solution is just trash.

Edit: which should truly be embarrassing for the premier first party game. Given their access to MS, how can a tiny 3rd party utilize MS services better w/ a shorter amount of time to learn it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think you are over thinking it. TitanFall1 had a low population, and always played like a dream.

343s net solution is just trash.

God - what a smooth game that was. I could play on US servers and it'd still be amazing.

Posted it on Twitter already but...

Sliding into those DMs like...

5M46dQx.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Classic head-casing. IIRC Spartan said the same thing when they released x/y sens options. I hope it doesn't effect his play today.

xy sens did help a fair bit