CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For anyone wondering, as we are still classed as Pro League team across the pond we can't play in the Open Circuit since its the Open Finals. We will be the 9th Seeded Pro team.

#TeamEU

Wait

There are EU teams?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 37

Can someone link a tweet/post with the current standings? Trying to catch up and figure out where everyone is at right now.

Can someone link a tweet/post with the current standings? Trying to catch up and figure out where everyone is at right now.

proleague.com/halo current standings plus all match scores to date, should give a rough idea

• Upvote (+1) 3

For anyone wondering, as we are still classed as Pro League team across the pond we can't play in the Open Circuit since its the Open Finals. We will be the 9th Seeded Pro team.

#TeamEU

this is awesome.  gonna be a lot of fun to see where you guys stack up

• Upvote (+1) 4

I genuinely think FAB have a decent chance of placing top 4. I could see them giving a lot of solid teams a run for their money, particularly: ALG, EG, Str8 Rippin, E6, and maybe even Liquid (if they're having an off-day). Either way, Vegas just got even more interesting! Can't wait to watch it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Wait

There are EU teams?

I know that was supposed to be funny or something, but it wasn't. boo. neg.

EU team coming to Vegas is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 7

Despite all of that, we Had been used to this to4 trashing everyone online and on LAN.

Eh, this really just means that it took the other 28 pro players + top AM players literally a year to put together a team that actually challenges OpTic ... that is, as long as they're playing on Snipedown's connection or whatever.  Again, LAN is the only format that actually matters

• Upvote (+1) 3

proleague.com/halo current standings plus all match scores to date, should give a rough idea

Ah, perfect! Thank ya sir!

Noted for future reference.

#TeamEU

don't you kooky euro's get ahead of yourselves in Sin City, keep it real for me gaspachos

• Upvote (+1) 1

A win like that and their playoff spot relies on EG, jesus.  

I feel bad for Str8.  

LMAO, so I make this post yesterday (thinking Roy wasn't playing) and Towey upvotes after EG wins.  

@@Towey show yourself you cheeky mofo

• Upvote (+1) 2

don't you kooky euro's get ahead of yourselves in Sin City, keep it real for me gaspachos

Haha for sure! Sadly I'm 2 months away from being 21 so no gambling for myself

• Upvote (+1) 1

#TeamEU

DAMN THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME

• Upvote (+1) 3

This seems like its not updated with last nights scores.... If ESPN a company valued at 17 Billion dollars can update sports scores live so can ESL.  :kappa:

Z5fQ8vE.gif

I have met Tom Green and he has the softest hands of any person I have ever met. They were so soft and supple that it actually made me uncomfortable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Eh, this really just means that it took the other 28 pro players + top AM players literally a year to put together a team that actually challenges OpTic ... that is, as long as they're playing on Snipedown's connection or whatever. Again, LAN is the only format that actually matters

I don't think any of what you are saying counters anything that was said prior.

Regardless of what the cause is (servers, closing talent gap, etc), seeing this optic team lose is different from what we are used to. That is all. I'm not sure why people need to qualify every statement. I don't think anyone believes that Optic Finishing the online season in 2nd place = them not being the best team.

I don't think any of what you are saying counters anything that was said prior.

Regardless of what the cause is (servers, closing talent gap, etc), seeing this optic team lose is different from what we are used to. That is all. I'm not sure why people need to qualify every statement. I don't think anyone believes that Optic Finishing the online season in 2nd place = them not being the best team.

for sure, I guess my point is that I think no one expected the gap between OpTic and all other teams to stay huge forever ... but it is definitely notable that nV has done this well against OpTic online

I know that was supposed to be funny or something, but it wasn't. boo. neg.

EU team coming to Vegas is FUCKING AWESOME!!!!

i get to take pictures of EU players :D

• Upvote (+1) 4

Luminosity are in such a bad spot right now  :mj:

Also what a great night of Halo. I wish it started before 1AM over here though