CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Thank god EG finally managed to get a win when it mattered.

Now as long as Str8 plays as good they played today they're basically guaranteed finals unless LG pulls off a miracle and beats Optic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man I hope Str8 wins against E6.

That would be the most clutch proleague run possible. From beinh a team with maniac on board to a team sitting in the top 4.

Seems like EG can still play if it isn't for their own good

• Upvote (+1) 7

They had red team at OC in the first series, why does red increase their chances greatly?

You guys said it in your vision even, even though everyone played their best it was basically a showcase match

Liquid loses another game 5 because of automatics.

First the storm, this time the SMG

And dude Liquid are the crouch and auto kings, @@Commonly abuses the radar and makes insane flank plays doing it (not a knock on him just an observation) and Spartan uses AR and SMG around corners more than any other player in pro league, just look at his average carry time

Despite all of the problems with H5, and despite the election (DIDN'T MEAN TO TRIGGER, SORRY), today was the greatest day of Halo that I've seen in a long time. Hype.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Despite all of the problems with H5, and despite the election (DIDN'T MEAN TO TRIGGER, SORRY), today was the greatest day of Halo that I've seen in a long time. Hype.

Tonight's matches have me even more pumped for vegas. I wish the placing there went towards finals for the pro teams

• Upvote (+1) 2

All this hype for tomorrow's matches (I want to see Str8 Rippin make finals!) and I'm going to a Pentatonix concert and will have to watch the VoD!  :apg: #conflicted

• Upvote (+1) 1

Idk how its done now, but it'd be cool to see a "slaying title" each season. Do something like the total of per game averages of flag + SH + slayer to adjust for for series length.

Just watched the latest EG video. best one yet imo. hope the twins finish out h5. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Honestly, I'm so glad Pro League tonight was great! Really helped lift my spirits after yesterday/last night. I'm pumped for tomorrow's matches, it's gonna go down. 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been kinda AWOL since OC. Is the perception nV is just better online or are they considered the best team as of today?

Allegiance still has that slim margin to avoid relegation. The hard parts are that Liquid has to 3-0 EG and Allegiance has to beat nV, but even if both happen, E6 has to lose to Str8 by a 3-1 or 3-0 scoreline; 3-0 if Allegiance beats nV in 5. Would be an insane miracle though, especially to have both Allegiance and Str8 Rippin avoid relegation despite being early locks.