CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is a big part of it.

Coli CTF is also partially red-favored because of how the geometry is laid out for the caves for a player who's Royal 2ing with snipe.

I don't think what color they are ultimately affects the outcome, but being Red is definitely an advantage when both teams generally like Rig.

Statistically speaking, Red team wins Rig TS and Rig SH more often than the average Red vs Blue win rate, which implies there is a Red-favor.

It is not NEARLY as prominent as Blue-side Stasis, but it is there, statistically speaking.

but again it's like he said, if rig's favor-ability for red wasn't negligible everyone would vetoe the shit out of it like stasis.

IMO it all comes down to which NV shows up on LAN, and whether it will be enough to take down the likes of royal 2 his final form (aka on LAN)

Statistically speaking look at my last post and the edit. #NotMyAnalyst 

Outliers don't suddenly make statistics irrelevant.

Nor do statistics mean a Blue-side team can't or won't win Rig.  They just do it less often.

but again it's like he said, if rig's favor-ability for red wasn't negligible everyone would vetoe the shit out of it like stasis.

IMO it all comes down to which NV shows up on LAN, and whether it will be enough to take down the likes of royal 2 his final form (aka on LAN)

I agree here.  I said I don't think it affects the outcome between nV+OpTic.

It's still a statistic that exists, and worth sharing.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Outliers don't suddenly make statistics irrelevant.

Nor do statistics mean a Blue-side team can't or won't win Rig.  They just do it less often.

Red side is usually played by the higher seed team, so that could also be factored in. I repeat analysts have ruined halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Even if what you are saying had any truth, which I don't believe it does at all, rig would just be vetoed by everyone blue side us included. You're overestimating the side advantage for sure, 99% of games aren't won from the starting spawns. Our series at OC as blue team was actually way easier than the winners finals where we were red. 

You're probably right about me overestimating red team starting spawns when it pertains to your team battling against it. It's not crazy to say that NV have a real shot against you guys in the 2nd go around. You're a prideful person so of course you won't agree and I don't care if you do agree. All that matters really is who clutches up. X-factors for each team, imo, you for Optic, Mikwen for NV.

Liquid loses another game 5 because of automatics.

First the storm, this time the SMG

• Downvote (-1) 10

Red side is usually played by the higher seed team, so that could also be factored in. I repeat analysts have ruined halo. 

That's why I mentioned the average win rate of Red over Blue -- Rig TS had a win % ABOVE that average Red over Blue win %.

You're probably right about me overestimating red team starting spawns when it pertains to your team battling against it. It's not crazy to say that NV have a real shot against you guys in the 2nd go around. You're a prideful person so of course you won't agree and I don't care if you do agree. All that matters really is who clutches up. X-factors for each team, you for Optic, Mikwen for NV.

I'm not arguing that they don't have a shot, I'm just saying the reasons they do aren't color or gametype related. I've become very annoyed of statistics and all that stuff that chad and tibby do since it gives people things to bring up that are super vague and don't even apply the simple thing that red team is usually a higher seed/better team. But I also can't let it slide when you bring up a specific example which has already happened and went the complete opposite way you were stating. 

Also ECO IS RIPPIN. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

T2 and elamite do a great job being impartial to str8 but they cant help but get a little more excited during their series. I love it!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Liquid loses another game 5 because of automatics

First the storm, this time the SMG. Same map too

Everyone has hope for EG? Welp EG gonna lose then it's already confirmed. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Everyone has hope for EG? Welp EG gonna lose then it's already confirmed. 

Can you sub for Roy plz?

We all know Halo 5 and the league have flaws, but this season have been amazing, so many great series.

• Upvote (+1) 6

lmao apg "shout out to us", idk if he meant us as in the team, or us as in him, t2, and elamite considering they own his team.  

• Upvote (+1) 1