CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

L O L what? Have you not been watching at all?

They were probably the 3rd best team with Stellur.

The team change happened and now they are in 8th place (i think)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

online is meaningless ... coin-flip games will go to OpTic on LAN

OpTic has yet to be dethroned on LAN for sure, but let's not act like online doesn't matter...at all. It does.

a 3-0 is still a 3-0.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I wish spectator mode worked better that way viewers of pro league could actually see if there was connection stuff going on. As it is though it's all fucked up. Can't even tell if shots are not registering or what not.

• Upvote (+1) 2

OpTic has yet to be dethroned on LAN for sure, but let's not act like online doesn't matter...at all. It does.

a 3-0 is still a 3-0.

X-Games? Was exactly the same team

• Upvote (+1) 1

a 3-0 is still a 3-0.

Not when they couldn't win more than 1 game in a series on lan
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not when they couldn't win more than 1 game in a series on lan

I'm not arguing against that at all.

Yes, OpTic dominated NV the last time they Lan'd. 

This same OpTic team (as CLG) lost to EG on LAN before dominating the rest of the season and winning the World Championship.

NV needs to prove they can replicate these results on LAN, even the boys in blue will agree with that.

Still no reason to completely dismiss a 3-0 in a very important season for seeding purposes, and for pride.

Thats all I'm trying to say.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not arguing against that at all.

Yes, OpTic dominated NV the last time they Lan'd. 

This same OpTic team (as CLG) lost to EG on LAN before dominating the rest of the season and winning the World Championship.

NV needs to prove they can replicate these results on LAN, even the boys in blue will agree with that.

Still no reason to completely dismiss a 3-0 in a very important season for seeding purposes, and for pride.

Thats all I'm trying to say.

it was nV's first LAN, right?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Can we start with only 1 grenade on strongholds?

this. Grenade spam (especially to Nest) can get stupid sometimes.

I really hope NV can carry over today performance to PGL against Royal 2/Optic on LAN would be pretty amazing to tie up the scores on LAN to 1-1 and have S2 finals act as the tie breaker.

Don't lie to yourself, this one mattered because nV locked up #1 seed for finals and everyone knows how being 1 side consistently helps so them having red side for finals is an advantage.

So while playing with my cousin today, we hit a bit of a losing streak at low onyx and he dropped from 1510 to diamond 6. Meanwhile I lost 4 games on my 1500 and stayed in onyx. Glitch? Thought you couldn't drop divisions...

So while playing with my cousin today, we hit a bit of a losing streak at low onyx and he dropped from 1510 to diamond 6. Meanwhile I lost 4 games on my 1500 and stayed in onyx. Glitch? Thought you couldn't drop divisions...

You have been able to drop divisions since September 1st.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can we just tell all the other teams to go away and let NV and optic play like a best of 7 series where every game is it's own best of 7?

• Upvote (+1) 2