CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

weapon/flag/powerup pick up prioritization should be top 5 things to be fixed:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Str8%20Dreamer/video/23313897

When I asked Quinn about it, he said "Flag does have higher priority."

Even when I mentioned I was speaking anecdotally and basing it off in-game experience.

So don't expect any changes there.  The flag does have higher priority, it just has a TINY FUCKING RADIUS.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel bad for unsubbing from Maniac's YouTube last week.

Strange thing to feel bad about.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Even when I mentioned I was speaking anecdotally and basing it off in-game experience.

So don't expect any changes there.  The flag does have higher priority, it just has a TINY FUCKING RADIUS.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Based on the replies from Quinn I want to see an in-depth test on the priority. I know I'm guilty of holding the pick up flag/weapon button early in order to have it picked up as soon as possible, so is it possible that all of these BS plays are due to the player pressing the button a split second too early? Even if that is the case, I think there should be some changes so that if the flag is in range within the first 50% of the button being held it becomes the priority despite the other weapon being in progress of getting picked up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did anyone see if the live scrim thing on my site worked? Might have to wait for some EU teams to scrim today.

@@bobman212 had a conversation on twitter about that too. he showed clips where he IMO shouldve been picking up the flag but was grabbing weapons instead. Quinn didnt see anything wrong with it

edit: now i see that this has already been posted. sorry, its 5 am, and i dont know how to delete posts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did he drink all of the liquids under his sink? wtf is he talking about lmao

• Upvote (+1) 5

Pro tip: check out Penguin on twitch.tv. Favourite Halo streamer by far (he is a funny dude). I never really get to watch him when he's live (as I live in England), but I check out his channel almost every morning to watch a past-broadcast. Support America's sweetheart. :simms:

Trivia: Penguin is a member of a choir and sings beautifully.

https://www.twitch.tv/pznguin/v/99978058

• Upvote (+1) 6

Who won

nV + Falcated 3-0.

Game 2 they were down like 15 kills but came back and won 50-49.

This part upset me, because I'm sure he's trying to find a nice unbiased viewpoint and learn about all the communities and their different opinions.

But in reality, there is a sever lack of communication from those very teams that he mentioned.

You are 100% right that tashi and co. do not communicate anywhere near what they should. But maybe, just maybe this guy could bend their ear toward us and either be that liason or the person who lights the fire under their ass to actually communicate. Just not brush off the changing of the guard just yet until we see how he handles the scene at vegas

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are many changes that should take priority to this, but does anyone else wish they would add some new armor/helmets or emblems? The only new options that have come in months is team skins (and we haven't even gotten all of them). It's a minor thing but I think it would at least add some sort of excitement to the game. Doesn't matter it if servers are laggy or it takes over 5 mins to find a game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

"And then Tex just started beating him to death with his own skull."

"That doesn't seem physically possible!"

"That's exactly what he said!"

[cut to Sidewinder, person being beaten to death by Oddball]

"THIS DOESN'T SEEM PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE!"

Best machinima ever!

nV + Falcated 3-0.

Game 2 they were down like 15 kills but came back and won 50-49.

VOD is now up for those that missed it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Glad to see that the pro team is alive and well. 

I think we have @@Vetoed to thank more than anybody to be honest....

Did anyone see if the live scrim thing on my site worked? Might have to wait for some EU teams to scrim today.

Sorry man, was watching the election and trying not to blow my brains out.

Edit:  I left the tab open on that page last night and did have 32 notification on the browser tab.  Dunno if the "ding" worked though.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't stop playing Titanfall 2 - the multiplayer is just so fun. Really reminds me of the Halo 2 days. I hope 343 is more transparent for Halo 6. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't stop playing Titanfall 2 - the multiplayer is just so fun. Really reminds me of the Halo 2 days. I hope 343 is more transparent for Halo 6.

I am interested to see if you feel the same after 2 months.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been hearing tons of good things, even AngryJoe was loving the game.

I'm really excited to pick it up on Black Friday. The first one I got to Gen 9, and I was wondering if they still have this "prestige" in Titanfall 2?

As usual, any Emma Watson gif  gets the upvote.

As usual, any post about posts containing Emma Watson gifs gets the upvote

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I can't pick up the flag because I made the choice to approach it from the northwest instead of the southeast? The flag weighting is perfect and it's my literal approach to the flag.. hmmm makes just as much sense as not letting a player drop the flag because it would be considered random if he happened to have rockets in his back pocket (that he earned)

• Upvote (+1) 4