CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

People forget that outside of the strip, Vegas is just a normal city, with normal people, with normal jobs, and normal lives.

Outside of the strip Vegas is a total shit hole that you don't want to be anywhere near.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

False. There's no reason why forge maps wouldn't work & Mikwen has even said that they played CTF warmup on tournament boxes.

I stand corrected then. Now I'm more upset that we dont have any forge maps in HCS.

Str8 is teaming with ryanoob and cloud for the tourney

pretty sure e6 is going too

The more the merrier. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice, I have a reason to root against Team ShaDyUs now.

1) A for effort, D- for execution

2) there needs to be a rule in place, but why root against them? For doing what nearly every Halo player has done at some point in time?

• Upvote (+1) 5

With all rosters in and locked - what you all thinking?

Personally, I am curious how the twins gonna mix with Ninja or vice versa.

Luminosity - I said it on Twitter and still curious why you split up after placing second at Worlds to get back together after 1 season. Naded and eL Town have to prove their bro love to me.

Optic - well, we'll see.

EnVy naturally has me excited and I think they'll once again go to finals.

Why just Luminosity? What about e6 with Cratos and Suspector?

tbh I wonder who got the better half of that ALG lineup - have LG and e6 scrimmed at all recently?

It's good to see Ola improving in these NV scrims. He seemed to be having a more difficult transition than the other 3 members. His damage per game and K/D was pretty low compared to the others the first couple weeks of scrims. He has definitely stepped it up the last few scrims.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's good to see Ola improving in these NV scrims. He seemed to be having a more difficult transition than the other 3 members. His damage per game and K/D was pretty low compared to the others the first couple weeks of scrims. He has definitely stepped it up the last few scrims.

It's the beard. He started his Wizard transformation. He will bring a point hat to one of those events, believe me. That's when Nv will beat Clg.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can anyone explain to me what pressing the start button actually does in the game? I see lots of pros doing it every 2-3 secs in their streams

Can anyone explain to me what pressing the start button actually does in the game? I see lots of pros doing it every 2-3 secs in their streams

It supposedly gets rid of "heavy aim".

• Upvote (+1) 1

It does nothing, they're all headcases

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I've been curious about this press start thing. I may do some recording and do some frame-by-frame analysis to see if there is any functional difference. I've tried pausing mid game, I honestly can't tell a difference to be honest. I honestly think it may be a placebo effect, however, if it works for you... Fuck it lol. Why not do it?

• Upvote (+1) 6

I've been curious about this press start thing. I may do some recording and do some frame-by-frame analysis to see if there is any functional difference. I've tried pausing mid game, I honestly can't tell a difference to be honest. I honestly think it may be a placebo effect, however, if it works for you... Fuck it lol. Why not do it?

The thing is that you couldn't even prove the theory because the supposed aim lag thing doesn't occur 100% of the time regardless of whether one presses start or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because if someone is streaming and they keep pressing start it gets annoying to watch. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The thing is that you couldn't even prove the theory because the supposed aim lag thing doesn't occur 100% of the time regardless of whether one presses start or not.

Somehow, some way I think it can be provable, just not 100% sure how at the moment. Frame-by-frame testing seems to best way that I can personally think of on how to check it. And like I said, I've tried it a bunch of times myself. I honestly think it's a placebo effect, but who knows? Would be a shit ton easier if the developers were able to run some type of regression test and check for themselves and just tell us instead of just making us figure it out lol. 

Because if someone is streaming and they keep pressing start it gets annoying to watch. 

I think the person having to press start all the time is more annoyed than the people watching lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Would be a shit ton easier if the developers were able to run some type of regression test and check for themselves and just tell us instead of just making us figure it out lol. 

That would involve 343 admitting they did something poorly, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1