CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lxthul just had one of the most entertaining arena matches ive watched in H5... plz upload to youtube

I'm still laughing so hard. 74 kills only to lose because his teammate jumps off the map.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Im SERIOUSLY tilted over the fact that there is a top AM called 'Sayian'. It annoys me because its not the real SAYIAN.

big up final boss

Yea I let him know that there's been like 2 other Saiyan pros already. If people count that InSaiyan player from Reach.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i used to think i was good at 1v1s till i met a bigger fish. My fav ninja moment even if i got absolutely destroyed solely because my friends still bring it up till this day and that was a humbling match lol. I was a ninja fan ever since.

i never thought id say this but this makes me miss reach.

• Upvote (+1) 6

i used to think i was good at 1v1s till i met a bigger fish. My fav ninja moment even if i got absolutely destroyed solely because my friends still bring it up till this day and that was a humbling match lol. I was a ninja fan ever since.

I miss Ninja 1v1s, easily the best part of Reach streams, kinda enjoyed those more than scrims lol. Sucks he doesn't wanna do em anymore:( 

• Upvote (+1) 4

What happened to @@PlzLearn? Haven't seen anything from him in awhile either :/ 

Actually caring about strangers over the internet... Can you adopt me Brad?

• Upvote (+1) 5

All this reminds me of is what a trainwreck Final Boss became in 2011 after Ogre2 and Pistola left to join Instinct.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Evade was so OP in 1v1s wow

• Upvote (+1) 1

What happened to @@PlzLearn? Haven't seen anything from him in awhile either :/ 

:thinking:

I miss him.