CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Speaking of skins, anyone know how EU can get nV skins? I followed the link on the halo twitch and it takes me to the US account and won't change it to UK.

Just look up Halo 5 on the console's store page. All of the REQ bundles and skin packs are available there.

I've stopped cold turkey, until spectator mode, servers and glitches are fixed I'm not going to torture myself.

You might be more interested in it in a few weeks. I hate their spectator mode just as much as anyone (probably more than most) but its somehow more interesting after I take a week or two of just not caring about H5 at all. I think its really just frustration building up towards 343 in general that causes me to need a break sometimes lol.

If they change the age limit in CoD, Huke would 100% leave Halo to go back to CoD, i mean he played the Beta a ton, and played the tourney last night and is playing another tourney today... If he goes back to CoD, how much deader would Halo get... I dont watch this game anymore cuz it sucks and is way too nooby... So i have no clue what the avg amount of viewers the League matches have been getting lately but it prolly is pretty low and will be even lower now that the new CoD's are out...

Did you really make an alt account just to make shit posts? 

Sigh

• Upvote (+1) 5

Whatever happened to VinFTW? Haven't seen him in forever

He will be back to complain about Beyond content, give it time, just give it time.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If they change the age limit in CoD, Huke would 100% leave Halo to go back to CoD, i mean he played the Beta a ton, and played the tourney last night and is playing another tourney today... If he goes back to CoD, how much deader would Halo get... I dont watch this game anymore cuz it sucks and is way too nooby... So i have no clue what the avg amount of viewers the League matches have been getting lately but it prolly is pretty low and will be even lower now that the new CoD's are out...

LOL Hyouke is a great player but not sure how much clout he soley carries.  IMO he hasnt been in the scene long enough to cause any major issues by leaving.  

yikes i can barely remember

i think we had like 3 maps, slayer, KOTH, CTF and i think oddball briefly 

H2A:

Warlord - KOTH

Warlord - Assault

Warlord - CTF

Warlord - Oddball

Warlord - Slayer

Lockdown - Slayer

Lockdown - KOTH

Lockdown - Oddball

Shrine - Slayer

Shrine - CTF

Shrine - Assault

H2A = 3 different maps. 5 different gametypes.

Halo 5 = 9 different maps, 3 different gametypes.

• Upvote (+1) 5

does anyone have any peak viewership numbers for last night? i saw 5.6k during the Str8 series

random comparison but the chicago police scanner had like 8k or so at 4 am after the world series win. I remember looking at that and wondering if pro league would beat its numbers this week :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the deal with 343 and 5v5? It's just seems so arbitrary that they frequently throw this number of people into maps that aren't designed for it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

What is the deal with 343 and 5v5? It's just seems so arbitrary that they frequently throw this number of people into maps that aren't designed for it.

5v5 is their "Is this Social?" toggle

random comparison but the chicago police scanner had like 8k or so at 4 am after the world series win. I remember looking at that and wondering if pro league would beat its numbers this week :weback:

how many couches got set on fire in the streets? in philly we burnt like 100 couches easily  :fire:

sport wins are fun cause its generally chaos but good chaos

how many couches got set on fire in the streets? in philly we burnt like 100 couches easily  :fire:

sport wins are fun cause its generally chaos but good chaos

Just noticed.. You may want to change your signature now  :simms:

LOL? Who dat?  :kappa:

Just noticed.. You may want to change your signature now  :simms:

LOL? Who dat?  :kappa:

i've been waiting for the guy with the str8 one to post so i can gank it  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maps designed for 8v8 where most players are somewhat new and just crouch in base are being used for team snipers with 5v5.

They bring back the most desired playlist and its not what anyone who kept asking for it wanted. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think it should be available in Jimbo's rebroadcast at twitch.tv/jimbo

Series ended 11-0 in favor of Fabe. Pretty cool to see, even though it was all EU servers that was being played on.

EU teams chances of getting scrims with NA teams is worse than ever now.

i've been waiting for the guy with the str8 one to post so i can gank it  :lxthul:

Good thing I had this made already. Though I really do like the LOL one. :p

str8.png

• Upvote (+1) 3