CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ryanoob is, connection isn't complete trash, very slight delay on nades. Shots seem alright.

I mean, it's definitely bad, but it's manageable if we have good mental games.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yea what exactly what he trying to prove by saying that?

All of that happened at UGC and Pnda isn't even the undisputed best AM team. They are good but they are probably top 3/4 in rankings.

At the moment, there is no gap between the top 4 AM teams and EG/ALG. All of them can beat each other on any given day.

This is false. Eg shit on mw twice, and beat panda twice. Yeah the first series went to five but the games eg win weren't even close.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

At the moment, there is no gap between the top 4 AM teams and EG/ALG. All of them can beat each other on any given day.

Wrong

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Might have to add this panda team to track the stats for the 1st EU vs NA scrim in a long time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is false. Eg shit on mw twice, and beat panda twice. Yeah the first series went to five but the games eg win weren't even close.

Who cares that the games EG won weren't close? A five game series is a five game series. They still lost 2 games. If there was a significant gap there wouldn't be a game 5.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Who cares that the game EG won weren't close? A five game series is a five game series. They still lost 2 games. If there was a significant gap there wouldn't be a game 5.

While I kind of agree with you -- we've seen OG beaten by EG and they're opposite ends of the league. No-one would argue they're that close in terms of skill gap. Not to say there isn't room for that to change, but occasional wins can easily be chalked up to bad days/ dodgy ping/ dodgy comms etc.

Who cares that the games EG won weren't close? A five game series is a five game series. They still lost 2 games. If there was a significant gap there wouldn't be a game 5.

And then they played a second series and there wasn't a game 5 so ....

By your logic there is no gap between mw and nv

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

While I kind of agree with you -- we've seen OG beaten by EG and they're opposite ends of the league. No-one would argue they're that close in terms of skill gap. Not to say there isn't room for that to change, but occasional wins can easily be chalked up to bad days/ dodgy ping/ dodgy comms etc.

tbf, that was a different EG that beat OG. Up until they had a bad week(Ninja was in Wisconsin and a LA hotel for each of the games) and lost 2 series, plus the team change which I think was right after that week, it has been Plummetville.

Holy shit, Vin has probably been gone longer than that meme's been around

He'll have plenty of catching up to do. You just can't let dank memes go by like that.

If they change the age limit in CoD, Huke would 100% leave Halo to go back to CoD, i mean he played the Beta a ton, and played the tourney last night and is playing another tourney today... If he goes back to CoD, how much deader would Halo get... I dont watch this game anymore cuz it sucks and is way too nooby... So i have no clue what the avg amount of viewers the League matches have been getting lately but it prolly is pretty low and will be even lower now that the new CoD's are out...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 20

If they change the age limit in CoD, Huke would 100% leave Halo to go back to CoD, i mean he played the Beta a ton, and played the tourney last night and is playing another tourney today... If he goes back to CoD, how much deader would Halo get... I dont watch this game anymore cuz it sucks and is way too nooby... So i have no clue what the avg amount of viewers the League matches have been getting lately but it prolly is pretty low and will be even lower now that the new CoD's are out...

I know it's a dick thing to disregard and argument because of grammatical errors but my god.... What did I just attempt and fail to read. It would take 20 minutes to make a "FTFY" post out of this.

• Downvote (-1) 1

the lack of gametype and map variety makes hcs an absolute GRIND to watch

even as a hardcore fan i get bored sometimes 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I've stopped cold turkey, until spectator mode, servers and glitches are fixed I'm not going to torture myself.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How many combos did H2A have? I know it was less than H5 (not trying to imply H5 is great, just legitimately curious).

Is there any VODs of the panda/fabe scrim?

I think it should be available in Jimbo's rebroadcast at twitch.tv/jimbo

Series ended 11-0 in favor of Fabe. Pretty cool to see, even though it was all EU servers that was being played on.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've stopped cold turkey, until spectator mode, servers and glitches are fixed I'm not going to torture myself.

AKA never.

See you in H6.

• Upvote (+1) 3

see you in h6 <3

How many combos did H2A have? I know it was less than H5 (not trying to imply H5 is great, just legitimately curious).

yikes i can barely remember

i think we had like 3 maps, slayer, KOTH, CTF and i think oddball briefly 

h2a was especially boring because the meta for all the maps was 10 years old

does anyone have any peak viewership numbers for last night? i saw 5.6k during the Str8 series

see you in h6 <3

yikes i can barely remember

i think we had like 3 maps, slayer, KOTH, CTF and i think oddball briefly 

h2a was especially boring because the meta for all the maps was 10 years old

does anyone have any peak viewership numbers for last night? i saw 5.6k during the Str8 series

Highest I saw was a short jump to 5.8 @ game 5 of that series

• Upvote (+1) 1

tbf, that was a different EG that beat OG. Up until they had a bad week(Ninja was in Wisconsin and a LA hotel for each of the games) and lost 2 series, plus the team change which I think was right after that week, it has been Plummetville.

EG didnt win that series OG lost it.

Anyone who is looking to compete seriously, consider getting a Netduma router if you can afford it/your situation allows it. I just got mine today and the improvement was instant. Normally, a router will have minimal, if any, affect on ping; however this router has decreased my ping on average ~25ms in a sample of 10 games played. Plus the Host Filtering function allows you to see real time statistics of the server that you're connected to! I haven't got into all of the nuances of the router yet, but I'm excited to see what it's capable of.

Whatever happened to VinFTW? Haven't seen him in forever

• Upvote (+1) 2

Whatever happened to VinFTW? Haven't seen him in forever

he decided to just focus on law school 

:(

Highest I saw was a short jump to 5.8 @ game 5 of that series

ty sir

• Upvote (+1) 1