CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

our Lord and savior T2 behind the wheel.

That's a bit much

Returned from class and this is what I have gathered from the matches I missed:

EG Fans continue to be in agony  :mj:

Str8 Rippin is undefeated, by default, #1 Pro League team now  :kappa:

E6 chokes rockets again  :wutface:

I miss anything important?  :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for all of the love and support from everyone along the way from our LOL run up to now. Stoked to carry the Str8 Rippin torch. #Str8Rippin

GET THIS MAN SOME PURPLE

It's cool to see a strictly halo org form grass roots style. 1.3k followers already, not bad.

On to the bad news, I don't see pro league going over 5k in a non-optic match now that CoD is out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean...no disrespect but what were you and Saucey expecting the announcement to be and what "org" would you prefer? It's not like there were multiple orgs throwing themselves at us in general or that you haven't seen before + wasn't an easy decision to make. First we were getting shit for being LOL and "not taking the league serious" and now this. (not saying you were the ones saying this)

Honestly I had no idea there was an announcement, but when I was paying attention to the league I heard you guys mention you had quite a few orgs to pick from (granted this was awhile back and stream snippets).

So that's why the initial shock of going as a new org surprised me at least.

Either way, I'm not involved so it doesn't matter to me. It's what best for you guys as a team and if you feel this is the best move then I can't argue that.

I really hope to see the Str8 brand 6 months from now thriving. Best of luck to you guys for the remainder of the season. I'll be rooting.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

would be dumb for any player in the top 8 to quit halo right now with a confirmed AT LEAST 1m for halo world champs.

Things that will happen after finals:

eg split

huku dubu reunite on nv

eg picks up who nv drops in replace of ninja

suspector leaves e6

e6 picks up contra and devon? 

ninja and suspector will probably be a t02 at some point. 

LG splits up. naded suspector and ninja t03

liquid stays together because they are all friends and have fun playing and they will only get better.

idk im up wondering, getting excited for roster changes already thought i would share what is going on in my brain.

i think bubu leaving e6 to join nv would be crazy. huku dubu clearly works. dont know who nv would drop though probably Milken even though he doesn't deserve it. 

edit: oh and str8 stays together b/c they will be the reason lg breaks up

edit edit: but LG is still really good. so idk man. season 2 crazy

edit edit edit: Finals predictions

optic

nv

liquid

lg

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 11

Just a small clip from Ola's game 5

damn son, I think that's the first riot I've seen in pro H5

So does T2 for sure have ownership in this St8 Org? I am assuming he will not be able to cast right? I mean it wouldn't make sense for Jerry Jones to commentate Cowboys games would it?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So does T2 for sure have ownership in this St8 Org? I am assuming he will not be able to cast right? I mean it wouldn't make sense for Jerry Jones to commentate Cowboys games would it?

He should be able to cast. It would be dumb to throw away the best caster even if he were slightly biased which we don't even know he will be. It might actually be even more interesting to hear what he thinks of them sometimes during games.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I mean...no disrespect but what were you and Saucey expecting the announcement to be and what "org" would you prefer? It's not like there were multiple orgs throwing themselves at us in general or that you haven't seen before + wasn't an easy decision to make. First we were getting shit for being LOL and "not taking the league serious" and now this. (not saying you were the ones saying this)

Its really no big deal, just was unexpected. I will say for the record that I am relieved that it wasnt like a Denial or Noble pickup (#staynoble).

For real, congrats on the new team and whatever benefits are associated. You guys deserve it and it really sucked to see you guys go "orgless" for as long as you were. Too much talent on your team for you guys to not be picked up by someone.

• Upvote (+1) 5

He should be able to cast. It would be dumb to throw away the best caster even if he were slightly biased which we don't even know he will be. It might actually be even more interesting to hear what he thinks of them sometimes during games.

I agree, I just wanted to point out the obvious conflict of interests that might occur. I'm interested to see what they do.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What a bummer with EG. Ugly challenges from Ninja, Roy just isn't as consistent or into the game as he was prior to the 1st pro league, Lunchbox has a just unbreakable stubborness and Stellur who IMO is by far the best on the team right now can't fit into this team. At the end of the day this team plays each game type roughly once a night. Beginning of this pro league season they were doing double scrims and busting some ass and it showed. Ever since that nV tragedy they just didn't recover and it seems they lost the drive again.

Worlds is looking more and more like the end of Roy and Lunch's career which makes me sad being a fan of these two going back to their very first event. I guess watching them cakewalk through relegations and seeing them play on lan will be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

would be dumb for any player in the top 8 to quit halo right now with a confirmed AT LEAST 1m for halo world champs.

Things that will happen after finals:

eg split

huku dubu reunite on nv

eg picks up who nv drops in replace of ninja

suspector leaves e6

e6 picks up contra and devon?

ninja and suspector will probably be a t02 at some point.

LG splits up. naded suspector and ninja t03

liquid stays together because they are all friends and have fun playing and they will only get better.

idk im up wondering, getting excited for roster changes already thought i would share what is going on in my brain.

i think bubu leaving e6 to join nv would be crazy. huku dubu clearly works. dont know who nv would drop though probably Milken even though he doesn't deserve it.

edit: oh and str8 stays together b/c they will be the reason lg breaks up

edit edit: but LG is still really good. so idk man. season 2 crazy

edit edit edit: Finals predictions

optic

nv

liquid

lg

Contra and cratos will never.team
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Not this w0uld again

someone needs to be the skip bayless here ever since audley stepped down.

im actually normal in person\

edit: i never give u enough credit, u r a solid dirty work obj player and i never want to ever play against u on regret or truth.

underrated for sure

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4