CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

stellur will be fine, no clue where ninja will land. e6 maybe? idk man idkkkk

playing h1z1 full time 

eg probably wants to break up so bad. going to relegation is going to be torture.

the ninja/stellur project did not work

on to the next with EG. 

I think stellur will stay, maybe the team even stays together.  I can see him and towey building a team and maybe the twins go elsewhere to a different team or stay with stellur.  I think roybox should go team with a different duo that is already winning, some people that they will want to listen to and just follow some instruction and take their minds off their own gameplay for a little.  Thats just my opinion, i think constantly losing and trying to figure out why can sometimes just be a tiltfest, especially when you're barely losing like that are and they just cant fix it.

So what can EG do now moving forward? Do they continue to scrim? Last season, the old EG stopped scrimming after they realized they couldn't make top 4 anymore.

This game was massively important if Str8 didn't win this they wouldn't be able to qualify and it's impossible for EG to qualify for finals now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Str8 Rippin undefeated in pro league  :kappa:

what a game, and the last two series were hype with ola going off game 5 then eco going off game 5

• Upvote (+1) 3

So what can EG do now moving forward? Do they continue to scrim? Last season, the old EG stopped scrimming after they realized they couldn't make top 4 anymore.

By that logic EG should have never even started scrimming this season  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 6

So elamite and T2 own a team that is in the league they cast lol, thats actually pretty cool.  And they didn't seem biased from what i could see.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Not get relegated, but they look so fragile.  They have tried everybody and every type of player at this point and I don't think ContraDev instead of NinjaVicX would've really changed much either.

To be fair, they must know what they're doing wrong when they rewatch films, but just can't execute when playing.  

Man the agony I go through being a EG fan I still think they could be a great team but I honestly think RoyBox duo is better off with another duo I think Ninj and Stellur should stick together and find another 2.

But my dream EG would have been Roy, Stellur, Ninja, and Shooter as their fourth which I honestly see as a top 3 team.

eg probably wants to break up so bad. going to relegation is going to be torture.

the ninja/stellur project did not work

on to the next with EG.

Why would it be? They're clearly better than the top am teams and showed that at ugc

How exactly would a new org be bad for the scene?

I'm not really clear if it is an org or not. My point was, if another group, such as C9 (permanently) joined HCS, it could be better for the scene as a whole. As I said, not for sure, but within the realm of possibility.