CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My question to Saucey and Cyren and anyone else questioning LoL's move to Str8. Outside of Optic what has any of the other big orgs brought to halo? The answer is nothing. The viewerbase is still comprised of long time halo fans and the occasional optic boost. Sure some of the orgs tweet out the stream from time to time, but it hasn't done anything up to this point.

They think big orgs validate Halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My question to Saucey and Cyren and anyone else questioning LoL's move to Str8. Outside of Optic what has any of the other big orgs brought to halo? The answer is nothing. The viewerbase is still comprised of long time halo fans and the occasional optic boost. Sure some of the orgs tweet out the stream from time to time, but it hasn't done anything up to this point.

I'm more concerned of a new org fadding out. Hence the 100 Theives example many have referenced tonight.

Str8 Rippin being back probaly won't change with more viewers, but I could see a more established brand possibly bringing in more people(not an insane amount btw).

Who knows at this point, but as I said before I hope it works out for the people involved and the community.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ola is clutching this for nV so hard right now

Yea, if you missed the end of that Game 5 you missed the friggin Ola show.

One of the best single player performances I've ever seen.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Ola was playing that game 5 like it 2009 again. 

Oh and too very poor game 5s out of Shooter. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who was it that brought up their fantasy team after shooter's bad game 5 last night?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If there's one thing that I really love about Pro League, it's getting to watch Ola gameplay every week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i haven't really been following Halo lately, but I do remember thinking that EG will "bounce back". But I guess they haven't?...Did anyone sort of pinpoint their issues?  

eg probably wants to break up so bad. going to relegation is going to be torture.

the ninja/stellur project did not work

on to the next with EG. 

stellur will be fine, no clue where ninja will land. e6 maybe? idk man idkkkk

i haven't really been following Halo lately, but I do remember thinking that EG will "bounce back". But I guess they haven't?...Did anyone sort of pinpoint their issues?

IMO, it is the twins and dropping victory x.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

And to think people joked about them being an easy 3-0".

Ace was just fucking light that match. Those spawn predictions.

That str8 rippen symbol is beautiful btw.

• Upvote (+1) 3