CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

the probability of that happening are probably the same as me going on a date with victoria justice, hayden panettiere and selena gomez at the same time

...lucky

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello everyone, i've been lurking here for months and decided to create my account today. I'm from brazil, I understand english very well, but i'm not used to write or talk, so excuse me if I say something wrong. I've been watching the NA pro scene since the start of this year, and the brazilian pro scene is almost non existing, only a few people watch competitive Halo here. You guys are my main source of Halo competitive history and facts. I'm glad I finally took the courage to create an account to put my english to test.

you write better than some of the people who post on the forum 

Okay so what do the server issues implicate for pro league? Huge delay? Postpone until tomorrow? Forfeits? @@Timo any intel on the game plan tonight?

Okay so what do the server issues implicate for pro league? Huge delay? Postpone until tomorrow? Forfeits? @@Timo any intel on the game plan tonight?

It's all subject to ESL's rules.

and it's not server issues, Xbox live is up. ALG had issues because Falcated's Xbox broke, and Shooter couldn't connect to games once they started.

I think E6 has to get a sub, and we'll play them after this match. Not sure though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Let's be real here, CoD4 2 is out as well as a new CoD and all their favourite streamers are in the one place streaming it. Not surprised. 

Lets be real here. Online interest in Halo eSports just isnt there and we need an MLG-scale open LAN schedule to accompany the pro league in order to maintain interest in Halo eSports as we go further into the lifespan of Halo 5 - especially with newer and better eSports titles emerging (Gears 4 and CoD IW/4)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Weird ending to that strongholds game. LG went 4 down towards the end of the game and then got a triple cap shortly after. I guess that happened because Liquid brought 4 to BR Base to get those kills?

Weird ending to that strongholds game. LG went 4 down towards the end of the game and then got a triple cap shortly after. I guess that happened because Liquid brought 4 to BR Base to get those kills?

X gone give  gave it to em

• Downvote (-1) 1

That was not the reported reason for why Falcated could not play tonight. 

My mistake. That's what I had read on Twitter.

Wonder what it was now. 

Imagine how much more confusion there would've been if Eco was still Unlegit now that he's on Str8

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1