CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

But what confuses me is what is happening in regards to the 'Pro League' next season. Does relegation actually matter this season? Because if theres no PL after Fall season then what is the purpose of having relegation.

My thoughts is that it will be for seeding for a LAN event perhaps?

There is more than likely going to be a Spring Pro League.

What's the deal with LOL btw? Ace keeps talking up big announcement on Twitter but no delivery yet. Reverse sweep yesterday was awesome, but how are they sustaining themselves without the backing of an organisation?

Can someone explain why this even matters at this point? Not trying to be an ass, I guess it's better then being called LOL.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 24

giphy.gif

EDIT; pretty hyped that they get this in now so it's got time to get supporters before the next game. H3A str8 vs tD 2k17?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone explain why this even matters at this point? Not trying to be an ass, I guess it's better then being called LOL.

Because Halo is running on nostalgia and this is one of the only wells left.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just saw this on twitter, I'm so hype.

my only question though- who owns Str8 Rippin? Is Tsquared a caster and team owner now? Were the logoes and everything still the property of MLG?

Like is this functionally an org or is this basically just changing to an OG team name?

It's an org. Not a team name like whoever restarted Ambush last year.

Going to let the other management fill you in on the rest, but Str8 isn't just a team name.

• Upvote (+1) 8

So in EU, our professional Halo players are throwing games.

In NA, our professional Halo players are bringing back a team name about rippin bong hits.

Great day for Halo.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 18

So in EU, our professional Halo players are throwing games.

In NA, our professional Halo players are bringing back a team name about rippin bong hits.

Great day for Halo. :walshy:

wait, is THAT what Str8 Rippin always meant? I joked about it but I didn't think that was the actual meaning. was T2 a stoner back in the day?

T2 owns rights unless he did something in the course of H5 but knowing Tom and how much he loves "Str8 Rippin" I highly doubt its run by anyone other than him 

JK when am I ever wrong 

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's an org. Not a team name like whoever restarted Ambush last year.

Going to let the other management fill you in on the rest, but Str8 isn't just a team name.

Anyone else just kind of "meh" on this? Was expecting something bigger. 

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 7

T2 owns rights unless he did something in the course of H5 but knowing Tom and how much he loves "Str8 Rippin" I highly doubt its run by anyone other than him

Welp according to Media I am mistaken xD

You're not. It's T2. Not tom alone, though. There's a whole team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You're not. It's T2. Not tom alone, though. There's a whole team.

Figured as much, good for tom and all of you who work with Str8, congrats to the Str8 Team I hope they do the name well 

Anyone else just kind of "meh" on this? Was expecting something bigger. 

Same. I have more Twitter followers than Str8 Rippin. But having a logo and "org" is nice enough for me.