CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Chalkie just changed teams in the middle of the match

what a fucking joke.  Trying to support Halo across the pond and get slapped in the face.

That's really sad tbh, but I watch EU Halo mostly for the casters and not the actual gameplay. Big fan of Jimbo though.

Do we know why they're doing this?

Because they are immature children

Edit: Decided I shouldn't feed the trolls.

And you Europeans think you should keep Simms....HA. But in all reality, that is a damn shame. 

Chalkie just changed teams in the middle of the match

what a fucking joke.  Trying to support Halo across the pond and get slapped in the face.

this esport kinda sucks and is going to keep forcing vets into retirement, I have to say I don't blame them.  Sorry.  

• Downvote (-1) 18

this esport kinda sucks and is going to keep forcing vets into retirement, I have to say I don't blame them.  Sorry.

I don't disagree with your assessment of the current state of competitive Halo, but that's no excuse for them to be brats about it. They should be fined imo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Uh what? So the game being "bad" is an excuse to make a mockery of ESL/HCS and the people who work hard putting on a show? You realise players get paid for their Pro League spots right? NA does anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sure fire way to ensure it keeps 'sucking' is to lower the competitive integrity of the league by throwing matches. Stupid idea from the players involved.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Uh what? So the game being "bad" is an excuse to make a mockery of ESL/HCS and the people who work hard putting on a show? You realise players get paid for their Pro League spots right? NA does anyway.

Sorry, I could be wrong, but I am more concerned about how much this game is hurting the scene than I am letting the "show go on"  

granted I don't have a lot of information about this situation, I might change my mind.  

• Downvote (-1) 7

this post actually might be the worst I've seen in a while. Congrats on taking 1st 

Mad respect snakebite!  You are a legend, lucky the mechanics of the game worked out for you.  It didn't for 2gre and many others.  It's really a shame to lose talent like that.   

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 18