CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So lets say a team get relegated and another team takes their spot, does that mean there is going to be another pro league season before all this worlds stuff?  We have worlds qualifiers starting in December don't we?  So like making pro league after this season doesn't mean much considering it means nothing going into worlds, unless they run simultaneously.  What is happening moving forward?

It's possible Pro League teams receive some sort of bonus to assist them in qualifying faster for Worlds. If not, its possible that the eight teams after Fall Season can carry over to the post-HWC season.

Assuming Worlds is up next, the 8 teams that survive relegation probably immediately qualify as the first 8 seeds for NA Regionals, with the other seeds being decided by online qualifiers

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's ridiculous that all we can do is speculate. We should have known going into the Fall season what the stakes were for finishing the season in the top 8. That would've given more AM players incentive to care and try to make it to relegations.

But 343.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's ridiculous that all we can do is speculate. We should have known going into the Fall season what the stakes were for finishing the season in the top 8. That would've given more AM players incentive to care and try to make it to relegations.

But 343.

They'll probably tell us before the Open Circuit Finals when the top am teams are already decided.

im not very familiar with the inner workings of many other games, but what game/company that is involved in esports is the most transparent? 

Interesting stat - the only team EG currently has a winning record against is Optic. They're 0-3 against the only teams they haven't faced twice, so the best they can get from those matchups is 3-3.

33ffe94458.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

Cant someone let me know if all the games were added to my site correctly?

I want to watch the rebroadcast without know the scores for once  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cant someone let me know if all the games were added to my site correctly?

I want to watch the rebroadcast without know the scores for once  :mj:

Yeah they're all good

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's November. I'm sure qualification will start for Worlds after this season. It was probably be similar to this setup, with a pro league in December-February then worlds in late Feb-early march. They wouldn't have worlds without advertising how to qualify for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can alg pull a liquid and become a dominant team after figuring out what it is that they were fucking up or should they make a change? It's baffling how much theyre choking

What team is renegade on now?

Everyone talking about pro league, meanwhile im getting HYPED about the fact that LEGIQN is competing again!

Really? In what way?

Bruh I'd fkin love that. Alton Brown is doing a web show soon sequel to Good Eats without the constraints of a network. Gonna be  :fire: . I myself will have my own 30 min show making a new Grilled cheese recipes (or Melts you animals)  :simms:

I'm more excited for Alton Brown's web show than I have been for anything Halo related since H3 release date!

(not to disparage Halo, but more so how much I love Alton Brown)

• Upvote (+1) 3

I believe so. I think that @@Wonderboy said that if both are tied it goes down to who won the most maps in the head to head games

Correct! Map win % is the first tiebreaker though I think... don't quote me on that though I know nothing

• Upvote (+1) 2

They had one bad week which could be attributed to Ninja literally playing from a hotel room. They then made the extremely rash and stupid decision to drop Victory X for Stellur and haven't won a match since.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner boys! 

Stellur deserves better  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

anyone get peak viewership last night? i was pretty busy so i didn't really get a chance to follow the view count

i think i saw 7k+ during the optic series 

edit: was told 8.3k

LOL better get top 4 man, that team deserves it.

Only possible if they win all 3 of their next matches (EG, TL, E6) and LG only wins 1 of their next 3 (TL, EG, OG) making both teams 7-7, and then they'd have to be ahead in win %. Current win %s are 54 for LG and 38 for LOL.

If E6 wants to make finals, same scenario, though they need to win all 3 matches of (nV, ALG, LOL). They really needed to win against LG to have a fighting chance IMO. 

LOL better get top 4 man, that team deserves it.

They do for sure, but they shouldn't even have to get top 4 to prove how good they are on LAN.

#8TEAMSEASONFINAL

• Upvote (+1) 7

Only possible if they win all 3 of their next matches (EG, TL, E6) and LG only wins 1 of their next 3 (TL, EG, OG) making both teams 7-7, and then they'd have to be ahead in win %. Current win %s are 54 for LG and 38 for LOL.

If E6 wants to make finals, same scenario, though they need to win all 3 matches of (nV, ALG, LOL). They really needed to win against LG to have a fighting chance IMO. 

Definitely a good chance of that first scenario happening for LOL. TL will be the toughest match up for them, whilst you could see LG losing to TL and OG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They do for sure, but they shouldn't even have to get top 4 to prove how good they are on LAN.

#8TEAMSEASONFINAL

I feel what you are saying and agree about the finals,

But there have been opportunities for them to show how good they are on LAN, and they didn't attend. There's another one coming up, hopefully they'll make it happen.

• Upvote (+1) 1

#8TEAMSEASONFINAL

I do  not understand why this isn't a thing.

trying to watch the ALG - LOL series and had to turn it off. spectator mode is so bad.

• Upvote (+1) 2