CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

NV might need to start vetoing coli flag. This is twice in two weeks that they let somebody fly into their base and stop a capture that should be guaranteed.

Imagine watching radar competitive halo with gameplay/server jank over one of the best World Series ever.

Still going strong until the game is fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Imagine watching radar competitive halo with gameplay/server jank over one of the best World Series ever.

Still going strong until the game is fixed.

This world series has me like

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wow. Well played by TL, and some clutch plays from spartan in particular. Hoping they continue to keep the pressure on Optic.

I know that we will get 2 am teams in the finals but does that seem like enough for the end of year lan? I want that to be the largest event of the year. I felt sort of underwhelmed by the 4 team finals last season

Day 46:

Still trying to figure out how relegation works. What will Allegiance be relegated into if they lose? What is relegation tied into, the open circuit? Does the open circuit and pro league exist next season? Is it all for seeding????????????????????????????????????????????????????

help me 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Day 46:

Still trying to figure out how relegation works. What will Allegiance be relegated into if they lose? What is relegation tied into, the open circuit? Does the open circuit and pro league exist next season? Is it all for seeding????????????????????????????????????????????????????

help me

The top 2 Open Circuit teams qualify for Relegation, where they'll meet the bottom 2 Pro League teams.

Relegation is a 4 team DE bracket where the WB Finals and LB Finals winners qualify for the next season of Pro League and can make two roster changes prior to the season while retaining their spot.

Here's last season's relegation bracket, which resulted in Optic and Liquid keeping their spots. These spots ended up being the LOL and LG rosters in the League today.

980001e843.png

Theoretically, if Allegiance gets relegated they'd be playing in Open Circuit, but more likely you'd just see the team split up and (some of) the players get picked up by Pro League teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Cubs did it! How did Halo do today?

LG 3-2 E6

LOL 3-2 ALG

NV 3-1 EG

OG 3-1 TL

E6 almost pulled off the reverse sweep, but LG won and pretty much sealed their finals spot, LOL became the 96th team to reverse sweep ALG this season, EG continued to suck, and OG continued to dominate.

• Upvote (+1) 5

LG 3-2 E6

LOL 3-2 ALG

NV 3-1 EG

OG 3-1 TL

E6 almost pulled off the reverse sweep, but LG won and pretty much sealed their finals spot, LOL became the 96th team to reverse sweep ALG this season, EG continued to suck, and OG continued to dominate.

No Ghost Melees? No Lag outs? 

So lets say a team get relegated and another team takes their spot, does that mean there is going to be another pro league season before all this worlds stuff?  We have worlds qualifiers starting in December don't we?  So like making pro league after this season doesn't mean much considering it means nothing going into worlds, unless they run simultaneously.  What is happening moving forward?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Calling Naded to win Season Finals.

It's the year of droughts being broken.

• Upvote (+1) 7