CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Heinz might wanna have a word with you...

Ghost melees are terrible though. At least we don't have blood shots anymore.

Considering that issue only happened once in the several years of Halo on LAN, I don't count it.  But man, that was some horrible timing when it did happen.

Am I the only person who can't clip directly from a Twitch stream?  It always errors out when it opens the new window...

I get that once in a while and sometimes the clip isn't even the right clip.

Guys, stop being noobs. We all know that it is a fine skill to be able to stop someone's Melee. Ghost melee's add skill

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Guys, stop being noobs. We all know that it is a fine skill to be able to stop someone's Melee. Ghost melee's add skill

:kappa:

Time your slides with melee's = ghost plz learn to adapt idiots

• Upvote (+1) 4

LOL I love ninja's impressions.

Also, fyi Cratos didn't shake EG's hand at the end of the series at UGC :/

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I know 80% of the people who post here are Ninja fans and probably gonna apologize for him, but are you seriously gonna be ok with this casual racism?

EDIT: That impersonation was the most cringe one I've heard in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I know 80% of the people who post here are Ninja fans and probably gonna apologize for him, but are you seriously gonna be ok with this casual racism?

EDIT: That impersonation was the most cringe one I've hard in a while.

80%? he's too polarizing for his approval rating to be that high.

and let's not antagonize the whole TB forums by saying we're making excuses for this, because as far as i can see, no one is doing that.

• Upvote (+1) 6

80%? he's to polarizing for his approval rating to be that high.

and let's not antagonize the whole TB forums by saying we're making excuses for this, because as far as i can see, no one is doing that.

Not fair from my part generalizing but I can guarantee I'll wake up to those posts, that clip gave me more reasons to be a Cratos fan.

The 6th place team beat Optic in 5 games, then took them to game 5 the 2nd time around and took nV to game 5.

EG almost* took nV to game 5.

But there probably should have been a game 5.

One of those two players finished top 4 at Worlds.

Then quit for long time. Renegade is undoubtedly the better player now
  • Upvote (+1) 2

for all the hate cratos gets he doesn't sound like a caricature of a mexican person. seems kind of lowbar

Seems kinda racist.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I like ninja as a streamer but not at all as a halo pro and I thought it was hilarious. I don't see how it was racist either. Just a bad impression but still funny.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I like ninja as a streamer but not at all as a halo pro and I thought it was hilarious. I don't see how it was racist either. Just a bad impression but still funny.

It's just the fact that anyone that is hispanic gets put into the Mexican category. That was clearly a Mexican accent and we know that Cratos is Bolivian. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That Ninja clip maybe a joke but it's totally racist he basically implies that Mexicans are criminals.

I really hope that none of the Ninja Police actually try and defend this racist garbage.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4