CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you want h3 there is MCC already. They will do the same thing budgie did for h1a

Or they could not fucking do that and do a proper remake like they're doing with CoD4.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Or they could not fucking do that and do a proper remake like they're doing with CoD4.

Cod4 was never a part of a collection like H3 was. If anything they need to focus all their energy on fixing MCC.

Watching main stream on mute with the eg comms stream open on my phone was great. Roy>>

• Upvote (+1) 1

can EG be great again? I love EG to death, but I have no idea what they have to do to be the best again. They had a great thing going with Victory X, but they dropped him for the sake of change. Do you think EG can be the best again, or will they be the next Final Boss?

Ninja with the awesome interview. Im glad that the spartan video got brought up and it was noce to see him call out radar and splinter nades

So I'm guessing it was a mistake by the stream because they had commercials running every other time, but we got to watch E6 and Solstice log into their accounts...Not that hard to watch what the passwords are...

So I'm guessing it was a mistake by the stream because they had commercials running every other time, but we got to watch E6 and Solstice log into their accounts...Not that hard to watch what the passwords are...

That's a problem.

When E6Army logs Cratos out from another xbox when they are 2-0 down and have to forfeit game 3 so it looks like Solstice got lucky :kappa:

Something tell me they figured out they messed up. They had the commercial start running shortly after everyone in UGCRed stream was talking about it. Probably have them changing passwords now.

Welp, according to UGCRED twitch chat, players did get signed out. Didn't take long.

Cratos supposedly got logged out. Saw he posted in the twitch chat as well.

secretly laughing

People ruin everything.

and please for the love of God do not do vetoes for live events

Alg vs mw after this.

Truce vs eg next round