CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

@@loveprint Here is a total throwback for anybody interested and i'm not sure if this is up to snuff, but i made a 5k badge if you want to add it to your Halo Art Dump.

C8duRq4.png

yoooo

I'll add it in, thanks! I've been busy with, uh, things lately so I haven't gotten around to making any more. I've about 5 sigs feat. pics from OC without text sitting in photoshop waiting to be finished. Soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

InsaneJunkvid

Bruh that is tops. What are you using to save the vid? Shadowplay? Also You probably already know this and it didn't matter in that vid cuz it was so close to them, but for some reason the tire does more damage on the ground than in air. :simms: Junk is genuinely fun to play despite the hate it gets. 

30FPS stream? :(

EDIT: Casters going for a piss, guys.

Tweeted. After seeing Halo 5 at 60FPS for so long, 30 just looks odd.

The pros of having shit internet! Forced to watch every stream on high quality rather than source so everything is always 30fps  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

The pros of having shit internet! Forced to watch every stream on high quality rather than source so everything is always 30fps  :mj:

I'm so sorry :(

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And why isn't the series score being shown/updated on the stream.  :kappa:

It is, the little yellow lines under the team names show map count. I was confused at first too.

The number of teams attending is kind of depressing... I thought everyone wanted open events?

The prize pool and location are not bad so what's the reason for this?

It's basically an online event that you have to travel to. No LAN could mean this entire tournament gets delayed or cancelled due to an xbox live problem.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Man the UGC twitch chat is so awful. Notbing but shit talking on kids appearances. Its ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't watch games where people don't have their own tags. It takes away so much from the game it's unreal. I want to know who put up what stats it's one of my favorite things about tourneys.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I can't watch games where people don't have their own tags. It takes away so much from the game it's unreal. I want to know who put up what stats it's one of my favorite things about tourneys.

I imagine they would change that once they get past open bracket since there is a crapton games they need to get through

This never happened in halo 4, I honestly think they made h4 themselves, then with mcc and h5 they outsourced and now it's all messed up.

Right, because Halo 4 is a shining example of what a Halo game should be.

:kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:  :kappa:

You're right though, H4 had no game breaking glitches as far as I remember, just was generally a bad Halo game. 

You're right though, H4 had no game breaking glitches as far as I remember, just was generally a bad Halo game.

I liked the glitch where you could launch a grenade like it was shot out of a cannon. But they fixed that one pretty quickly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Course I'm late on the meta, but I did win a free Xbox One Elite controller for participating in the Skype Q&As and it was pretty nice. I only had it in my possession for a few hours because I gave it to a friend who will end up treating it better than I would (mostly because parents are against vidya games but I'm a nice kid) and use it more. 

Also today at a vocational type school I go to for half of the school day we had a field day and during tug of war (which we were heavily underrated in) we made a Cinderella run while I was yelling, "Believe the Hype!" and "Str8 Rippin!" and talking mad trash. 

Now I understand why people like talking trash. 

Anyways been watching some UGC and its very good. Great to see!