CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Oh EG...you just spontaneously increased the worlds salt intake

Also, what happened to that Vinftw guy? Didn't he stop supporting them after making excuses for so long.

yeah, he's in med school now I think so he doesn't get on here much anymore

I know the "Ninja only cares about H1Z1" thing is the hottest meme on the block, but I'm pretty sure Ninja legitimately spends as little time as he can playing Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

That was a wierd rig strongholds... it felt like EG got the majority of their points w/o basement.

Stellurs clutch finish secured the win.

the whole series was a complete clusterfuck and looked like we were watching two am teams play...just constant trading and rotations with zero setups or communication..every series EG plays I feel like it has looked like that..cmon 2gre get these boys together

• Upvote (+1) 1

???

Watch the no radar VoD?

The problem with no radar is the lack of seeing people as @@LethuL pointed out. It's certainly not crouching.

pros that still crouch walked playing no radar was all muscle memory.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

Man poor EG get roasted so hard when they lose.

• Upvote (+1) 3

LBX was awful with that snipe. LBX has been struggling mightily.
LBX was always the problem imo. Not snipedown, commonly, vicx or suspector.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

the whole series was a complete clusterfuck and looked like we were watching two am teams play...just constant trading and rotations with zero setups or communication..every series EG plays I feel like it has looked like that..cmon 2gre get these boys together

It really wasn't though... there were long stretches in Plaza slayer and Coli flag where the teams were setting up and pushing correctly. EG just shit the fucking bed for the SEVENTH TIME IN A ROW.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh EG...you just spontaneously increased the worlds salt intake

Also, what happened to that Vinftw guy? Didn't he stop supporting them after making excuses for so long.

Vin's in law school or something.

kinda feel bad for stellur to be honest. Not sure which story about the e6 mixup holds the most truth, but i doubt he actually wanted to end up on the EG roster. Then just gets flamed by Cratos in an interview with no chance for rebuttal. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

as a halo fan. this sucks. 

this sucks. 

no roybox at finals for the second straight time. 

this sucks.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Cratos interviews are pure, unadulterated entertainment. Top 1 interviewee right there.

• Upvote (+1) 6

as a halo AN EG fan. this sucks. 

this sucks. 

no roybox at finals for the second straight time. 

this sucks.

FTFY

• Upvote (+1) 5

If you ask Cratos on Monday, E6 are the most practiced team in the world. Grinders. Nobody works harder.

Ask on Friday, and they haven't practiced in months and Stellur left because he thinks he's the best player in the world because he asked to be paid what he was offered.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

kinda feel bad for stellur to be honest. Not sure which story about the e6 mixup holds the most truth, but i doubt he actually wanted to end up on the EG roster. Then just gets flamed by Cratos in an interview with no chance for rebuttal. 

Yeah, he just took some serious L's for his teammates shitting the bed.

He did want to play with EG. He approached them and that's the only reason they dropped Victory X. He talks about it in his interview on Towey's Up To Speed youtube series if you don't want to take my word for it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah, he just took some serious L's for his teammates shitting the bed.

ITT(not by all, but a few low effort posters):

Ninja plays too much H1Z1

Roybox are washed

Stellur does no wrong the kid is a national treasure.

IMO the Reality: The team had serious issues with strategy, chemistry(hardly seemed to be on the same page at times)(Vic may not have been the answer but his glue worked better than Stellur's with as little time as they had), and consistency. 

As far as Ninja goes, yes he could devote more time playing Halo to work on his mechanics. We saw tonight can still be a game changer when hot and make clutch plays. But streaming pays the bills just as much as Halo(Obviously more so considering his recent donos). Hopefully not making it to finals shakes up the way these guys prioritize things.

Not everything is so black and white. Stellur play well today at times, just like all of his teammates. But it's a team game. EG lost tonight, even Stellur helped them lose. 

• Upvote (+1) 2