CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As much as I love the great Moses, please dont say that again.

Those 256 team LANS were something to behold.

h3 was a great game ON LAN.

online = shooting an entire br clip into the back of someone's head one shot while they strongside away

• Upvote (+1) 3

Been a fan of EG for a long time, love RoyBox but holy crap this is awful to watch. Almost 4am here and need to get up early but its like watching a car crash, I almost want to see the 3-0 from E6 just so I can have a sense of closure for EG.

Edit: Ninja doing Ninja things makes it worth it though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Pls no Halo 3 is bad/good discussion, it never ends well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Been a fan of EG for a long time, love RoyBox but holy crap this is awful to watch. Almost 4am here and need to get up early but its like watching a car crash, I almost want to see the 3-0 from E6 just so I can have a sense of closure for EG.

Edit: Ninja doing Ninja things makes it worth it though.

#justninjathings

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG absolutely need to work on power-up timing. E6 dominated them in kills first half of that game because they got every rocket and sniper. Isn't this what Towey's supposed to be one of the best at?? I love Up To Speed a lot but please put the camera down and just make sure the players get the power weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That was a wierd rig strongholds... it felt like EG got the majority of their points w/o basement.

Stellurs clutch finish secured the win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

online = shooting an entire br clip into the back of someone's head one shot while they strongside away

tru.

How do I bet on Halo???????????????

SkyBet. UK only 

h3 is trash so i havent played it since 07 tbh

would rather play cod than h3

I love CoD to death and think H3 was literal hell online, but that statements ridiculous.

Man thank god I'm not an EG fan. I don't know if my heart could take that rollercoaster

• Upvote (+1) 7

Welp, now is it safe to say that EG is practically done? They for sure can't make top 4 anymore, I don't think, so the best they can hope for 5th/6th.EG is so unclutch now,its shocking.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only reasonable explanation is that Roy and Lunch are so used to watching the Colts choke that they can't escape doing it themselves.

Yep. Fuck it, I'm done with this team unless they really show me they deserve the support their fans give them... just hectic, overly aggressive plays out of every player and you can see through player movement that their comms must be a total mess. So tilted right now, RoyBox are my favourite players but I can't support them if this is what they're offering.

Back to Team Liquid I suppose.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Oh EG...you just spontaneously increased the worlds salt intake

Also, what happened to that Vinftw guy? Didn't he stop supporting them after making excuses for so long.

• Upvote (+1) 1

for some reason, i started watching tv the instant that i found out who the current "winnerview" was with

• Downvote (-1) 2

Fucking garbage

Lunch was playing so scared with that snipe, he just rotated away from his team until everyone died. 

I'm so mad right now

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn this season for EG has just went into the shitter. So unfortunate. From the Xfinity house, to dropping Victory X, to picking up Stellur, this has been an up and down rollercoaster but mostly down. They definitely will be making team changes after this season. They have played like complete dogshit..just when I thought they would clutch up when they needed to most they choked hard as fuck. I don't like the play with leaving LBX with the snipe..his positioning was pretty shitty to be honest and he got one kill with it in a span of 2-3 mins.

• Upvote (+1) 1