CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It's so hard to watch this. The crouching drives me insane.

>be a halo pro

>Grab two strongholds

>crouch

>profit

There isn't even a ??? Line because it's not even a question. The profit is right there.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It's so hard to watch this. The crouching drives me insane.

>be a halo pro

>Grab two strongholds

>crouch

>profit

There isn't even a ??? Line because it's not even a question. The profit is right there.

Nothing is worse than watching the guy sit with a shotty and watch the portal on beaver Creek.

WOAH. I responded to Saucey when he asked, I just said my schedule was trash and he never responded to me. I have every intention of doing an interview with you about it, just after today.

I had no idea. Communication probably just was jumbled and we had already published what we got with Sal.

Wasn't trying to single you guys out, we just know the community wanted to hear from the participants of the invitational! If you still are interested feel free to DM me and we can put something together!

Apologies!

• Upvote (+1) 3

and he's the best in the game. Pretty telling.

It's really interesting watching his stream, since they don't show his perspective that much in proleague (with reason). There are so many times where he crouches out of the action just watching one area, while his team controls the rest of the map. He does help them out by cutting off a large portion of the map where he's watching, but generally the rest of Optic holds up playing 3v4 for an extended time. And then of course if his team needs him, he'll be alive to get plenty of kills since the dude just doesn't miss.

Question:

Does anyone know a list of teams going to UGC St. Louis?

In the UGC Beyond thread this was posted, pretty sure Randa was either trolling or saying he would see those there and win?

I will try to update this from the site and what I know. If any F/a or teams would like for me to edit this list I will.

Pro Rosters

Allegiance -                                        Contra, PreDevonator, Falcated, ?

Enigma 6 -                                          Suspector, Cratos, Bubu Dubu, Shooter

Evil Geniuses  -                                  Ninja, Lunchbox, Roy, Stellur

NV -                                                    Snip3down, Huke, Ola, Lethul 

Open Bracket Rosters

Panda Gaming -                                 Gabriel, Goofy, Cloud, Ryanoob

Most Wanted -                                    Lifestyle, Nemassist, Dastroyed, Boamx

Solstice -                                             Stress, Kaiss, ?,? 

Know Your Strengths -                        K Y S DoubleA, K Y S Rocket, K Y S Extreme, K Y S Goombah

Str8 Missin -                                        Halos President, Sturgy, TiDE T0 GO, I Monitor I

InControl Gaming -                             Avenged Co, I am Noble HCS, Overcompensate, Ozarts

Rogue Nation -                                   GunHype, SwiftMayne , Flux , Ripple

Gateway Guardians -                         Silence N17, TooSleepyToAim, Ghostface651, ProtoShott

3rd Coast -                                         II DORK II, Mobius Sparrow, zAugz, Furbyyy

Natural Talent -                                   Xcillent, Mist Ninjutsu, xJoystic, Momentum SHIFT

Stranger Things -                                My Tails, Boo Boo Bair, RailGGun, ?

Precursors -                                        CriMxDelAxCriM, f our system, iGhosterr, Oh My Risterrr

F/A

Schlayygs

Shotzzy

going from h5 to h3 would be worse than going from h2 to h3

h3 would feel crazy slow

for like 2 mins.  I have enjoyed watching zeezbruh rebroadcasts of old h3 tourneys :-)

• Upvote (+1) 1

coG4uyB.png

So you're telling me that in 8 years there will be an additional 30 something Halos released?  Something doesn't add up.  Everything else sounds right though.

Have you gone from playing Halo 5 back to MCC?

Every time I switch back H3/H2/H1 feel way faster. The maps are smaller, no radar, guns are always out (instead of away while sprinting).

h3 is trash so i havent played it since 07 tbh

would rather play cod than h3

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 7

OpTic are so good at dealing the most damage with each life. It's scary how effective they are at keeping even great teams on the backfoot.

I know @@Tsquared is always telling is to tweet the stream so it cot me wondering why our sponsor in xfinity never tweets out hcs. They tweet out csgo ( https://mobile.twitter.com/XFINITY/status/791746468029882370 ) (sry for mobile formatting) i didnt even see esl tweet these matches or even retweet hcs. Why dont our sponsors promote this when theyve put money into it?

Edit: im curious as to why the main esl page doesnt retweet hcs or the esl halo account. If halo is to grow, it needs to be shown to more than just halo fans

• Upvote (+1) 1

We can't comment on it. We're all brainwashed "no radar" kids.

your kidding yourself if you thing crouching will get better with no radar.
  • Downvote (-1) 24

your kidding yourself if you thing crouching will get better with no radar.

???

Watch the no radar VoD?

The problem with no radar is the lack of seeing people as @@LethuL pointed out. It's certainly not crouching.

rTWDmuc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 3

easiest money ive ever made betting on online halo  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

FACTS. About to win 78 quid on accumulator :simms:

As much as I love the great Moses, please dont say that again.

Those 256 team LANS were something to behold.

h3 was a great game ON LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 2