CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

EG has been playing like garbo since the roster change. Should have dropped Ninja for Stellur, not Victory. 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

EG has been playing like garbo since the roster change. Should have dropped Ninja for Stellur, not Victory.

Accidental mobile neg, I'll make it up when I can.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

They should never have made a change. Going 0-2 in a week sucks bit it doesn't mean you need to make a roster change. They performed great before that week, with only a questionable loss against nV. Rash decisions were made.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't been that active recently, when did this happen?

They mentioned during the beta that most weapon tuning can be done without a full TU... yet the only time they have tuned weapons has been during TUs

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watched some pro league vod when I woke up this morning. Every time I am reminded that:

5R1WyHZ.png

My profile pic is this. Except it's tiny and I used the storm rifle REQ so it's really hard to make out, lol

yours is colourful and pretty

• Upvote (+1) 4

My profile pic is this. Except it's tiny and I used the storm rifle REQ so it's really hard to make out, lol

yours is colourful and pretty

Well... fuck. 

It's the thought that counts ^_^

I love the people that come through and say "so negative! you never offer any solutions!" Then admit they don't ever read the forums.

Then say that we need to "work together" and have beyond run polls and tournaments.

Yeahok.gif

I honestly forgot the HCS was on last night

I do read. Just infrequently (once every week or two).

Also, what is wrong with having a poll to users and pros? 

EG got mauled in their last two series with victory x getting swept 3-0 by lg and lol. 

since victory x left they got beat 1-3 by liquid. 2-3 optic and 2-3 ALG..

you are 2 game 5s away from saying "wow eg with stellur is actually working"

besides eco was leaving EDIT: LG apparently, so if victory stayed and eg picked up stellur, ninja would have almost certainly gone to LG because ALG probably was not gonna break up and shooter was going back to e6. so that would leave str8 sick and ninja left to pick for LG unless they wanted an AM ringer.  

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Randomly after this post @@Bravo DM'd back, looking to get his account sorted out now.

The 14 month drought might be over folks :simms:

At least that means he was lurking most likely. Probably read your DM and forgot.

Am I the only one that enjoys watching Halo 5 in general? Yes, that includes radar.

(However that doesnt mean improvements cant be made (removing radar, spectator mode etc))

I enjoy myself every time I watch it.

But I'm simultaneously furious with the issues.

Definately a love-hate relationship.

Radar didn't stop those NV v liquid CTF matches from being God tier. and the Spartan abilities actually contributed to the badassedness of some of those plays. There's a lot to like about H5s core.... it's just frustrating because they are so close to being "there"... yet so far....

• Upvote (+1) 5

EG got mauled in their last two series with victory x getting swept 3-0 by lg and lol.

besides eco was leaving liquid apparently, so if victory stayed and eg picked up stellur, ninja would have almost certainly gone to LG because ALG probably was not gonna break up and shooter was going back to e6. so that would leave str8 sick and ninja left to pick for LG unless they wanted an AM ringer.

Here take some of these: ......
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Were also 3 game 5's away from saying "ALG, currently sitting in 3rd place".

At the end of the day, you can justify it anyway you want. A loss is a loss. You have to move on from it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

What is this free for all on the Halo stream?

They get amateur players to play before, maybe get their name out there or something. Good way to build up viewers before Pro League begins too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They get amateur players to play before, maybe get their name out there or something. Good way to build up viewers before Pro League begins too.

Now we just need Bic to come in and sponsor it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Did they advertise it at all? This is my first time even hearing about it.

Did they advertise it at all? This is my first time even hearing about it.

I think they started it last week, caught me by surprise too. Not sure why it started, but I saw @@Elamite tweeting about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1