CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Tell me, what is there to do? Write constructive criticism they don't read or acknowledge?

I would rather write constructive criticism that 343i would read once in a blue moon then post "343i sucks" a million times just to have them ignore it later on. 

Weren't we supposed to talk about the HCS? lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would rather write constructive criticism that 343i would read once in a blue moon then post "343i sucks" a million times just to have them ignore it later on. 

Weren't we supposed to talk about the HCS? lol

Of course, but you can't lame anyone for being upset and "toxic" when the devs have basically ignored the problems of the game. Also, a lot of people have already done this and nothing has come of it.

This thread is pretty liberal tbh.

So you criticized the forums without having read any of the forums or paid any attention to anything? That's... not good.

-snip-

Apologies that a couple complaining forum posts offended your delicate sensibilities.

I have been around enough to see complaining without any sort of solutions being presented. And I am so triggered right now :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I checked on UGC's website and only 20 teams have bought passes so far :(

Because people don't want to travel for an online tournament

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EH, not the right place to discuss negativity for sure, that was my bad. Also can we do something about Halo's competitive scene? I love the invitational 4v4 tournament. That was great. Why can't we have a larger one @@Saucey @@CyReN

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Tell me, what is there to do? Write constructive criticism they don't read or acknowledge?

Work together to find a solution. My input, we have a series of polls/a thread to figure out what most people would think the IDEAL competitive Halo experience would be. 

Alas, 343 has already won then. To be able to trick people into not even being able to notice a ghost melee or assume it's just a game mechanic/lag. Now they are making stupid Holloween jokes about it in the loading screen while helpless young and old Halo players are completely oblivious to this entire plan for destroying humanity.

My memes are taking over. I like it.

• Upvote (+1) 4

EH, not the right place to discuss negativity for sure, that was my bad. Also can we do something about Halo's competitive scene? I love the invitational 4v4 tournament. That was great. Why can't we have a larger one @@Saucey @@CyReN

Getting teams and fund together can be hard.

We were lucky to have members @@El Vortex and @@FireAtWill donate and help foot a lot of the prizing. Would be awesome to do another, but not sure it would make a difference regarding no radar though. I wouldn't mind personally seeing a monthly matchup or something.

and major props to @@eL ToWn for being one of the few players to actually respond to @@Infinity to discuss the tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 9

We were lucky to have members @@El Vortex and @@FireAtWill donate and help foot a lot of the prizing. Would be awesome to do another, but not sure it would make a difference regarding no radar though. I wouldn't mind personally seeing a monthly matchup or something.

and major props to @@eL ToWn for being one of the few players to actually respond to @@Infinity to discuss the tournament.

Thanks for the response! 

Because people don't want to travel for an online tournament

It'll be as close as you can get to LAN without having a server. Heard rumors of Gigabit internet, STL is close to the servers in Chicago, and no variation in connections.

I checked on UGC's website and only 20 teams have bought passes so far :(

Those teams aren't completely up to date. My team isn't on there yet, and I know there have been a lot of last-minute teams. (I'd guesstimate around 30 teams end up attending).

• Upvote (+1) 4

7c1f0783ece4136e38a99fb56042f301.png

So Waypoint is the problem :thinking:

They're not wrong. Firefight is awful.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You guys did a marvelous job with the invitational and I am sure more members will help with the funding in the future. I mean, I will rather give the money to Beyond than buying REQs.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It'll be as close as you can get to LAN without having a server. Heard rumors of Gigabit internet, STL is close to the servers in Chicago, and no variation in connections.

Those teams aren't completely up to date. My team isn't on there yet, and I know there have been a lot of last-minute teams. (I'd guesstimate around 30 teams end up attending).

There's blank melee's on LAN anyway so really it doesn't make a difference.

8tfbdRo.png

Looks like we now have 21 teams :)

Didn't OC only have like 20 teams?  I know its not a lot, but if a non-sanctioned event gets more than that given the frustration with competitive halo atm, that is good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Of topic, but your montage is amazing! 

Also, you WERE the guy I've matched twice in WZ warming up with pistol only like I do lol!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

b833cd80189cb51e4ecd67582ec1d98a.png

How can you guys act like these are dark times when @@CyReN is posting a fucking rainbow

This post really makes me want to eat a whole bag of skittles, Beast Mode style

Can't emphasize this enough. We reached out to two people on nV and got no response, eL Town responded minutes after the long 13-game series had ended.

Originally the interview was going to ask a player from both teams the same questions to see how their views stacked up against one another.

• Upvote (+1) 3