Louie

Serious F/A for Open Circuit! Starting a team!

Whats up everyone! Name is Luis i'm 24 y/o from Providence, Rhode Island. Started playing Halo on og Xbox Halo CE split screen 1v1s on blood gulch. Got halo 2 when it came out and played it every day. Got into competitive late in Halo 2 and was decent. When Halo 3 came out i was soo good, i was young and i was running games with Halo 2 pro Dark Vegetto who was teamed with Shook on3 in Halo 2. He was former Halo ce and Halo 2 pro and when we ran games i was dominating and we were going to team but i lost internet. I was a young teen living with a single mother who couldnt afford to pay it. So i lost months of gameplay. When i came back after meadowlands everyone caught up but i was still good. Grinded H5 got 50 in MLG. Hit an event bt didnt place well. Quit halo 3 when i was 17 to live my youth out partying, school and getting laid. Never played reach or h4 but i sold my ps4 and got an xb1 back in march for h5. Started out as a Platinum in slayer and ffa and i thought i was good lol2. Wasnt going to play serious because i thought break out was competitive play. Obviously its not. Btw that is just a breif background of my halo experience. Now i am Onyx in team arena, slayer, doubles on my main account and FFA which i dont really play. I have 2 smurf accounts that i solo q on that are both onyx 1700 in arena this season and last. I believe i am a well skilled smart player who can obvioulsy improve so i am looking for serious free agents that want to run games and possibly team. I am 100% competing in this next open circuit and i want to break out this season and be a top am. If you are a team of 3 and want to run games add me asap. If you are a free agent and want to form a team add me asap. I will be on all day sunday, monday and tuesday. I want a team that has potential. We dont have to win every single arena game but id like if we did well and we show flashes of great team work. Need players with good call outs, good small talk and good communication. Good understanding as well as players who arent negative and bicker alot or dont want to grind when we lose games. Want a team that is going to grind win or lose to get better and look at the bigger picture. If you are interested please post your gamer tag here and please be online tomorrow on sunday around 11am eastern time cause thats when i will get on to warm up. Thanks for reading and i hope i can find 3 players that are like myself in terms of grinding with a team to get better as a team and as a player. Lets all make noise this open corcuit together and be Top AMs at the end of the season with pro teams looking at us as potential pick ups. Lets be the rammy, falcatee, danoxide, etc of this open circuit! The sooner we start the better off we are.!

GT: King Louie XL

Add me on xbl with a msg saying you want to run games. Thanks!

We could run games and see how it goes. My GT is Polarize SK. Message me if you're down.

im adding u guys right now... also need a 2v2 partner for the tourney tonight!!!

im interested in running games also, gt: Lazarrrs

add me King Louie XL....im on right now

Oh shit Louie, its eBenguin. I didnt know you were looking for a team. I have a to3 rn. I'll send you an invite next time were on.

Oh shit Louie, its eBenguin. I didnt know you were looking for a team. I have a to3 rn. I'll send you an invite next time were on.

Dude i had no idea you were competiting either and that's great that you already have a To3. I won't be on until late tonight. Friday i will be on from 9am until 4pm and then afterwards i will be back on around 11pm. Saturday 9 to 3pm. Then 11pm again until about 1 to 2am. Sunday, monday, and tuesday will be 12 hour grinds at least. So sun mon and tuesday we can run just let me know what time. Im on east coast and i would love to run games with you Benguin... qho else are you teaming with?

Quick update guys. Still looking for a team!!! It seems that a lot of players that post on here are hardly ever on and when they are on they don't join up to run games... i am seriously looking for a team. Like i said i am onyx in arena on King Louie XL. Im also Onyx in Arena on Top Rankk, Monster Luu, and H5 Louie. The ranks might have reset but you can check on waypoint or h5 tracker for august season. The grind is real.over here. If you are ready to run games post your gt and add me with a msg saying run games. Then we will set up a time to start running. Please don't bother if you are just going to not show up to run, not on atleast once a day, not willing to play atleast 14 games together when we are running. Not willing to get better.. need players that can go over strats together, keep grinding together, stay humble when we win, and positive when we lose... i might have a partner we can run with as well. On tuesday i met someone in LifeStyles Twitch chat that i ended up competitng in the Team Beyond 128 Team 2v2 tourney.. we were 75th seed. Did not get any first round byes and we still placed Top 32.

hey everyone.... i am online right now and will be on all day to run games so add me up!!! lets get it

still looking for a team. almost everyone who has posted here or adding me has not been on or invited me to run games. open circuit starts sept 18th. if i dont find a good team by next thursday i will not be competiting at all and will just play occasionally for fun. i really hope i can find ato3 from now to then to run with or find 3 good free agents. but i highly doubt this qill happen. GT. King Louie XL... hmu while u still can nefore i hang up the sticks for good. im not a quitter but i am a realist, & if i dont find a team soon that i believein and is dedicated i wont waste my time trying to find a team and compete for i am 24 years old with a whole bunch of other stuff i could be apending my time on. bump for one last shot at this!!